考前快速提高空乘英语口语的方法(在线收听

   民航旅客-机场-服务英语

  1.入境
  May I see your passport, please? 麻烦请给我你的护照。
  Where are you staying? 将在那儿住宿?
  Here is my passport / Here it is. 这是我的护照。
  I will stay at Boston Hotel. 我将住在波士顿饭店。
  What's the purpose of your visit? 旅行的目的为何?
  Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan? 是否有台湾回程机票?
  Sightseeing(Businese). 观光(公务)。
  Yes, here it is. 有的,这就是回程机票。
  How long will you be staying in the United States? 预计在美国停留多久?
  How much money do you have with you? 你随身携带多少现金?
  5 days. 5天。
  I have 800 dollars. 大约800元。
  I plan to stay for about 10 days. 预计停留约10天。
  Good. Have a nice day. 祝你玩得愉快。
  I'm just passing through. 我只是过境而已。
  Thank you. 谢谢。
  I am leaving for Geneva tonight. 今晚即动身前往日内瓦。
  2.行李遗失
  Where can I get my baggage? 我在何处可取得行李?
  It's a small ovemight bag. It's light brown. 它是一个茶色小旅行袋。
  I can'find my baggage. 我找不到我的行李。
  Please wait for a moment while we are investigating. 我们正在调查,请稍等一下。
  Here is my claim tag. 这是我的行李票。
  We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report.
  Would you come with me to the office? 我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告。
  请和我到办公室。
  Could you please check it urgently? 是否可麻烦紧急查询?
  How soon will I find out? 多快可找到?
  How many pieces of baggage have you lost? 你总共遗失了几件行李?
  Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it.
  一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。
  Can you describe your baggage? 请描述你的行李。
  How can you help me if you can't find my baggage today? 若是今天无法找到行李,你可如何帮助我?
  It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it's gray. 它是一个中型的灰色绅耐特皮箱。
  I'd like to purchase what I need for the night. 我想要购买过夜所需的用品。
  It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. It's dark blue.
  它是一个上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑蓝色行李箱。
  3.海关申报
  Your passport and declaration card, please. 请出示护照和申报单。
  This is a souvenir that I'm taking to Taiwan. 这是我要带去台湾的当地纪念品。
  Do you have anything to declare? 是否有任何东西需要申报?
  Do you have any liquor or cigarettes? 你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗?
  No, I don't. 没有。
  Yes, I have two bottles of whisky. 是的,我带了两瓶酒。
  Please open this bag. 请打开这个袋子。
  The camera is for my personal use. 这个相机是我私人使用的。
  What are these? 这些东西是做何用?
  you'll have to pay duty on this. 你必须为这项物品缴付税金。
  These are for my personal use. 这些是我私人使用的东西。
  Do you have any other baggage? 你还有其它行李吗?
  These are gifts for my friends. 这些是给朋友的礼物。
  O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.
  好了!请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。
  4.旅游信息
  Where is the tourist information? 旅游咨询中心在那里?
  Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive? 是否可建议一间较为廉价的旅馆?
  Is there an airport bus to the city? 是否有机场巴士可到市区?
  Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night? 是否有每晚花费在50美元以下的饭店?
  Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)? 巴士站牌(出租车招呼站)在那里?
  Could you recommend a hotel in the city center? 是否可建议一家位于市中心的旅馆?
  Where can I get the limousine for Hilton Hotel? 我在何处可搭乘希尔顿饭店的接泊巴士?
  I'd like to stay at a hotel near the station (beach). 我想要住在靠近车站(海滩)的饭店。
  How can I get to Hilton Hotel? 我要如何才能到达希尔顿饭店?
  How much is it per night? 每晚费用为多少?
  Do you have a hotel list? 这儿有饭店目录吗?
  Does it include tax and service charge? 费用是否包含税与服务费?
  Can I have a youth hostel list? 是否可提供我一份青年招待所的目录?
  Is breakast included? 早餐是否已包含于费用内?
  May I have a city map? 是否可给我一份城市地图?
  Is there a discount for staying several days? 若停留数日是否有任何折扣?
  Can I reserve a hotel(rent a car)here? 我是否可在此预订饭店(租车)?
  I'd like to stay for two nights. 我想要停留两晚。
  5.机位预约、确认篇
  虽然现在许多航空公司已取消72小时前需确认机位的手续,然而,以防万一,最好仍在回程
  或前往下一段旅程前打电话确认机位无误。若机位预订有问题,最好马上重新订位,以免延误行程。
  Hello. This is United Airlines. 联合航空,您好。
  I'd like to reconfirm my flight. 我想要再确认班机。
  What's your name and flight number? 请说您的大名与班机号码?
  My name is Jerry Cheng, and the flight number is UA 003 for Los Angeles.
  我的名字是杰瑞?陈,班机号码是飞往洛杉机的联合航空003班机。
  When is it?June 10th. 行程是那一天?6月10日。
  I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves. 我想要确认班机时间没有改变。
  I can't find your name. Really? 我找不到您的大名。真的?
  May I have your name again? 请再告诉我一次您的大名?
  I still can't find your name on the reservation list. 我仍然无法在订位名单中找到您的名字。
  Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on this flight. No problem.
  别担心,这班班机仍有空位提供新的订位者。
  One economy class seat, is that right?一个经济舱座位,对吗?
  Now you have been booked. 没问题,您已完成订位。
  Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?谢谢。你们何时开始办理登机?
  Two hours before departure time. 起飞前2小时。
  You must check-in at least one hour before. 你必须在至少1小时前办理登机。
  【飞机客满时】
  Then, please give me a new reservation. 那么,请帮我重新订位。
  Sorry, this flight is full. 抱歉,这班飞机已客满。
  What is the possibility of my getting a seat if I wait?
  若是我在此等候,有机位的机率有多大?
  When will the next flight to Los Angeles leave?下一班飞往洛杉机的班机何时起飞?
  The day after tomorrow, Friday. 后天,星期五。
  That will be fine. What's the flight number and departure time?
  太好了。请告诉我班机号码与起飞时间?
  What is the fare? 费用多少?
  上机实用英语
  (出示登机证予服务人员)
  我的座位在那里? Where is my seat?
  我能将手提行李放在这儿吗? Can I put my baggage here ?
  是否可替我更换座位? Could you change my seat, please?
  我是否可将座位向後倾倒? (向後座的乘客说) May I recline my seat?
  我是否可抽烟? May I somke?
  需要什麼饮料吗? What kind of drinks do you want?
  机上提供那些饮料? What kind of drinks do you have?
  咖啡、茶、果汁、可乐、啤酒和调酒。 We have coffee, tea, juice, coke, beer and cocktails.
  晚餐想吃牛肉、鸡肉或是鱼? Which would you like for dinner, beef, chicken or fish?
  请给我加水威士忌。 Scotch and water, please.
  请给我牛肉。 Beef, please.
  我觉得有些冷(热)。 I feel cold(hot).
  请给我一个枕头和毛毯。 May I have a pillow and a blanket, please?
  机上有中文报纸或杂志吗? Do you have any Chinese newspapers (magazines)?
  我觉得有些不舒服,是否可给我一些药? I feel a little sick, Can I have some medicine?
  还有多久到达檀香山? How much longer does it take to get to Honolulu?
  这班班机會准时到达吗? Will this flight get there on time?
  我担心能否赶上转机班机。 I’m anxious about my connecting flight.
  请告诉我如何填写这张表格? Could you tell me how to fill in this form?
  旅行常用词汇之机场指示篇
  机场费    airport fee
  国际机场   international airport
  国内机场   domestic airport
  机场候机楼  airport terminal
  国际候机楼  international terminal
  国际航班出港 international departure
  国内航班出站 domestic departure
  卫星楼    satellite
  人口     in
  出口     exit; out; way out
  进站(进港、到达) arrivals
  不需报关   nothing to declare
  海关     customs
  登机口    gate; departure gate
  候机室    departure lounge
  航班号    FLT No (flight number)
  来自......  arriving from
  预计时间   scheduled time (SCHED)
  实际时间   actual time
  已降落    landed
  前往......  departure to
  起飞时间   departure time
  延误     delayed
  登机     boarding
  由此乘电梯前往登机 stairs and lifts to departures
  迎宾处    greeting arriving
  由此上楼   up; upstairs
  由此下楼   down; downstairs
  银行     bank
  货币兑换处  money exchange; currency exchange
  订旅馆    hotel reservation
  行李暂存箱  luggage locker
  出站(出港、离开) departures
  登机手续办理 check-in
  登机牌    boarding pass (card)
  护照检查处  passport control immigration
  行李领取处  luggage claim; baggage claim
  国际航班旅客 international passengers
  中转     transfers
  中转旅客   transfer passengers
  中转处    transfer correspondence
  过境     transit
  报关物品   goods to declare
  贵宾室    V. I. P. room
  购票处    ticket office
  付款处    cash
  出租车    taxi
  出租车乘车点 Taxipick-up point
  大轿车乘车点 coachpick-up point
  航空公司汽车服务处 airline coach service
  租车处(旅客自己驾车) car hire
  公共汽车   bus; coach service
  公用电话   public phone; telephone
  厕所     toilet; W. C; lavatories; rest room
  男厕     men's; gent's; gentlemen's
  女厕     women's; lady's
  餐厅     restaurant
  酒吧     bar
  咖啡馆    coffee shop; cafe
  免税店    duty-free shop
  邮局     post office
  出售火车票  rail ticket
  旅行安排   tour arrangement
  行李牌    luggage tag
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/essay/169172.html