纯正地道美语(外教讲解)300:soft vs. strong(在线收听

  A: What Can I get you?
  您需要点什么?
  B: I' ll have a Cosmo please.

  我要一杯卡兹莫酒。
  C: Dude!  You can' t order a Cosmo!  That' s a ladies drink, you' re embarrasing me!
  老兄!你可不能点卡兹莫!那是女生的酒,别让我难堪了!
  B: What are you talking about? It' s a good drink!
  你在说什么呢?那是好酒!
  C: It' s too soft!  Order something with a little more kick to it!
  这酒太温和了!就点些稍微烈一些的吧!
  B: Fine! I' ll have a sex on the beach.
  好吧!我要在海滩上做爱。
  C: You have to be kidding me!
  你在耍我吧!
  B: Come on! It' s delicious! Especially when served in a pineapple or coconut.
  拜托!那酒味道不错的!特别是加上菠萝和椰子。
  C: Forget it, I' m ordering for you. I' ll have a Scotch on the rocks and my friend here will have a Manhattan. Put it on my tab. Here now this is a real drink!
  好吧好吧,我帮你点。我要一杯英格兰的烈酒,我朋友要一杯曼哈顿,算在我的账上。这才是真正的酒!
  B: That' s strong! This is going to get me wasted!
  这酒很烈的说!我喝不了会浪费的!
  C: That' s the idea!
  好主意!
  dude n. 花花公子;纨绔子弟 vt. 打扮 vi. 打扮
  Scotch adj. 苏格兰人的;苏格兰语的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/czddmy/169692.html