精品五句-16-It turns out to be…(在线收听

[Steven精品五句]

普通句 
It turns out to be the last chance.
结果那是最后一次机会。

次级高手句
It turns out to be the last chance for me.
结果那对我来说是最后一次机会。

高手句
It turns out to be the last chance for me to sit by him.
结果那是我最后一次坐在他身边。

超级高手句
It turns out to be the last chance for me to sit by him listening to him.
结果那是我最后一次坐在他身边,听他说话。

专家句
It turns out to be the last chance for me to sit by him listening to him that day.
结果那天是我最后一次坐在他身边,听他说话。

[Steven解句]
It turns out to be the last chance(核心句)
+ for me(对我来说)
                + to sit by him listening to his words that day.(做。。。是最后一次)

[Steven精品五句之沪江编辑部的故事]

(After answering a phone call, Susan bursts out to tears.)
(回了一个电话之后,Susan哭了起来)

[Steven解句]
It turns out to be the last chance(核心句)
+ for me(对我来说)
                + to sit by him listening to his words that day.(做。。。是最后一次)

[Steven精品五句之编辑部的故事]

(After answering a phone call, Susan bursts out to tears.)
(回了一个电话之后,Susan哭了起来)

Steven: Are you O.K., Susan?
你怎么了,苏珊?
Tina: What happened,girl?
发生什么事了?
Susan: Remember last time I told you my dad was ill in bed? He just past away.
还记得上次我告诉你们我父亲生病了的事吗?他刚刚去世了。
Linda: I’m sorry, Susan.
很抱歉,苏珊。
Susan:

Last time I went back to see him, he looked so happy. I can’t imagine it turns out to be the last chance for me to sit by him listening to his words that day.
上次我回去看望他,他看上去是那么高兴。真无法想象那天竟然是我最后一次坐在他身旁听他说话。

Linda:

 Oh, our little girl…
噢,我可怜的孩子…

Susan:

I’m thinking about going back to Hangzhou for one day to two to take care of the funeral affairs.
我正在考虑回杭州一两天料理丧事。

Tangle:

I think you need a company.
我觉得你需要有人陪着你。

Linda:

 I’ll go with her.
那我和她一块去。

Susan:

Thank you, Linda.
谢谢你,琳达。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jpwj/16989.html