电话英语全接触之接受礼物或招待后如何道谢(在线收听

   1. Thank you for the present. It''s just what I wanted.

  2. Thank you so much for the homemade cake.
  3. I don''t know how to thank you for such a beautiful flower.
  4. I received your gift. Thank you for the lovely bracelet.
  翻译:
  1. 谢谢你的礼物,这正是我想要的。
  2. 非常谢谢你作的蛋糕。
  3. 真不知道要如何谢谢你, 这么漂亮的花。
  4. 我收到你的礼物了。谢谢你可爱的手镯。
  当在回答他人的致谢时,可以说下面的句子,都有 别客气 的意思:
  1. You''re welcome.别客气。
  2. Not at all.这没什么。
  3. It''s my pleasure.这是我的荣幸。
  4. Don''t mention it.别放在心上。
  5. That''s all right.这没什么。
  6.No trouble at all.一点也不麻烦。
  7.I''m gload you enjoyed it.真高兴你觉得满意。
  听不清楚
  1. Sorry, I didn''t catch you.对不起,我听不懂你说的。
  2. Sorry, I didn''t understand. 抱歉,我听不懂。
  3. Sorry, I didn''t get what you said. 对不起,我没听懂你说的话。
  4. I can''t hear you very well. 我听不太清楚。
  5. I can barely hear you. 我几乎听不到你说的。
  6. I''m having trouble hearing you. 我听不清楚。
  7. We have a bad connection. 通讯效果不太好。
  8. I can''t catch what you are saying. 我听不太清楚你说的话。
  发生上面的情况,你可以请对方在重复一遍,你可以说:
  1. Pardon?请再说一遍好吗?
  2. Excuse me? 请再说一遍?
  上列两句都是对不起之意,但用在会话上,如果后面没有接说明,并且语尾上扬,就是要对方再说一次。听到这句话时就要知道对方要自己再说一遍。
  3. I beg you pardon? 能请你再说一遍吗?(此句有请求对方原谅及再说一次的意思)
  4. Could you repeat that, please? 能请你再说一遍吗?
  5. Would you say that again? 你能再说一遍吗?
  请对方说慢点的说法:
  1. Would you speak more slowly? 你能再说慢一点吗?
  2. Could you speak up a little? 你能在大声一点吗?
  (speak up 大声说=speak out)
  3. Would you speak more clearly? 你能再说清楚一点吗?
  4. Would you explain more for me? 可以为我解释一遍吗?
  5. Please speak a little louder. 请讲大声一点。
  6. Would you slow down, please?清说慢一点好吗?
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/essay/172523.html