如何用英语向老总辞职(在线收听

 I want to expand my horizons.

我想展我的视野。
I've made a tough decision, sir. Here is my resignation.
长官,我做了一个很困难的决定。这是我的辞呈。
I quit because I don't want to be stuck in a rut. I want to move on.
我不想陷入窠臼所以才辞职。我希望能向前迈进。
First of all, I'd like to say that I've really enjoyed working with you. However, I think it's about time for me to leave.
首先,我要说的是,我真的很高兴能与你共事。但是,我觉得该是我离开的时候了。
I've been trying, but I don't think I'm up to this job.
我一直很努力,但我觉得无法胜任这个工作。
I've been here for too long. I want to change my environment.
我在这里待太久了。我想转换一下环境。
I'm sorry to bring up my resignation at this moment, but I've decided to study abroad.
我很抱歉在这个时候提出辞呈,但我已经决定要出国念书了。
To be honest, I've got a better offer.
老实说,我有一个更好的工作机会。
I'm running out of steam. I need to take a break.
我精疲力竭了。我需要好好休息。
I'm quitting because I want to try something different.
我辞职是因为我想尝试不一样的东西。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/essay/178923.html