英语面试口语:叙述个人能力(在线收听) |
叙述个人能力 911.I am a good accountant and have a thorough knowledge of the English language.
本人是一名优秀的会计,并精通英语。
912.I am proficient in typewriting and shorthand and have attained a speed of eighty and sixty words per minute respectively.
本人精通打字和速记,速度分别为每分钟80字和60字。
913.I am well acquainted with office works and could handle business correspondence
independently.
本人熟悉办公室工作并能独立处理对外商务文书。
914.I am able to take dictation in English and transcribe them rapidly into Chinese.
本人会英文记录,并能立即将其改写为中文。
915.For all the time I was in their employ,I had the sole charge of their correspondence.
在该公司服务时,本人负责全部对外通信。
916.I have a good knowledge of bookkeeping by double-entry.
本人对联单记账十分熟练。
917.I will graduate from ABC College.My outstanding record at school and experience in business has prepared me for the task ahead.
我将从ABC学院毕业,以我优异的成绩及商业经验,相信能胜任贵公司的职位空缺。
918.As the executive secretary to the general manager,I have had extensive training in secretarial skills.
当我担任总经理行政秘书时,我获取了极全面的秘书训练。
919.I am a graduate of Beijing University,and have in addition the M.A.degree from UCLA.
本人毕业于北京大学,并在加州大学获硕士学位。
920.At school I won a scholarship and the first prize in speech contest.
求学时我曾获得奖学金及演讲比赛冠军。
921.For the past three years,I have been working as a computer programmer with ABC company.In addition to this,I have sound educational background in computer science.
过去的三年中,我一直是ABC公司的电脑程序员。此外,我亦有良好的电脑教育基础。
922.With my understanding of computer language and commitment to work,I could help to tailor new programs which meet the needs of clients.
凭我对电脑语言的认识及对工作的投入,我定能为客人编制最切合他们需要的电脑程序。
923.I have a fair know ledge of shorthand,and can write ninety words per minute.
本人熟悉速记,每分钟速度90字。
924.I have received a good education,and know English,Spanish and shorthand.
我曾接受良好的教育,熟悉英语、西班牙语及速记。
925.Since leaving school in June,I have attended a language class,with a view to increase my spoken and written English.I have also attended classes in typewriting and short-hand.
从6月份离开学校以后,我曾参加语言课程班,旨在提高自己的英文书写及听讲能力。此外,我亦曾修读打字及速记课程。
926.As a English major,I have developed strong language and writing skills which are necessary for a good editor.
作为一个主修英文的学生,我掌握了极强的语言技巧,这是作为一个编辑的必要条件。
927.I have just left school,but have a good knowledge of Eng-lish.
本人虽刚离校门,但对英语非常精通。
Notes 注释
1.thorough a.彻底的,详尽的,全面掌握
2.be proficient in doing sth.擅长于,精通于……做某事很熟练
3.correspondence n.通信,信件 business correspondence 商业书信
4.transcribe v.译,意译
5.double-entry n.复式记账,联单记账
6.outstanding adj.杰出的,优秀的
7.commitment n.投入,许诺
8.the needs of clients 客户的需求 client n.当事人,顾客
9.spanish n.西班牙语
10.with a view to... 为了……的目的 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/msyy/208371.html |