英语大赢家 上册 024.Topic 4下错站 Get off at the Wrong Stop(在线收听

经典语境背诵
 

Daniel: My fathere is really careless. Sometimes he can’t even get off the bus at the right stop But when that happens, he would always asks me to keep a secret from Mom then take a taxi, instead. So I non’t think my Mom knows what kind of person sheis married to.

 丹尼尔和爸爸下了,但是他们却没有看见图书大厦,仔细一看标志,原来是下错了站,那他们最后是怎么去的图书大厦的呢?

 
对话原文
 
Daniel: Dad, where is the Book Building?
 
丹尼尔:爸爸,图书大厦在哪里呢?
 
Dad: I’m looking. Can you still remember what the conductor said?
 
爸爸:我在找啊。你还记得售票员是怎么说的吗?
 
Daniel: She said that when we get off the bus, the Book Building is right by the bus stop.
 
丹尼尔:她说我们下车之后,图书大厦就在车站旁边啊。
 
Dad: But I don’t see it.
 
爸爸:但是我没有看见啊。
 
Daniel: Oh, Dad, look at the sign, please!
 
丹尼尔:噢,爸爸,看那个标志。
 
Dad: Oh, my god! We get off the wrong stop. I’m so sorry, honey.
 
爸爸:噢,天哪,我们下错站了。对不起,宝贝。
 
Daniel: Ok, Dad, it happens.
 
丹尼尔:算了,爸爸,常有的事。
 
Ben:It’s my fault. So what can we do now? Walk?
 
爸爸:都是我的错。那我们现在怎么办呢?走过去吗?
 
Daniel: Come on, I’m too tired!
 
丹尼尔:啊,我好累啊!
 
Dad:Ok, you promise don’t tell your mother about it, we’ll take a taxi.
 
爸爸: 好,如果你答应我不将这件事告诉你妈妈,我们就坐的士过去。
 
Daniel: Sure, I promise.
 
丹尼尔:当然,我向你保证。
 
Dad: If you keep your promise, I will also let you watch Ultraman this evening.
 
爸爸:你要是遵守你的诺言,今天晚上我就让你看《奥特曼》。
 
在这个节目中我们将学到:
 
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yydyjs/209049.html