商务口语:怎样点菜(在线收听

   星级典句:

  第一句:Waiter, we'd like to order now.
  服务员,我们现在想点菜了。
  A: Waiter, we'd like to order now.
  服务员,我们现在想点菜了。
  B: Yes. What would you like to begin with?
  好的。你们先点什么?
  A: Which soup do you recommend?
  你建议我们点那种汤?
  B: I'd suggest our House Soup, which has chicken, baby corn and bamboo shoots in it.
  我推荐我们的招牌汤。汤里有鸡肉、小玉米和竹笋。
  第二句:We will try that.
  我们试试这个。
  A: How do you think about it, Mary?
  你认为怎么样,玛丽?
  B: That sounds nice.
  听起来不错。
  A: OK. We will try that.
  好的。我们试试这个。
  其他表达法:
  宴会是比较隆重的社交场合,因此席间礼节非常重要。掌握席间礼节的主要目的是避免给他人带来不愉快的感觉,使你的仪态、形象和风度都能给别人留下好的印象。
  Could you tell me how to eat this?
  请告诉我要如何吃这道菜?
  What do you have for dessert?
  甜点有哪几种?
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ttswky/214920.html