口语技巧—试穿与试用(在线收听

   你可以试用一下。 You can try some.

  A: Could I have a look at this facial cream?
  我能看一下这个面霜吗?
  B: Sure. You can try some. 好的,你可以试用一下。
  我想试试这一件。 I want to try this on.
  May I try it on? 我可以试穿吗?
  A: I want to try this on. 我想试试这件。
  B: Sure. Let me help you.当然可以,我来帮您。
  试衣间在哪儿? Where is the fitting room?
  =Where is the dressing room?
  A: Where is the fitting room? 试衣间在哪儿?
  B: Just behind you. 就在你的身后。
  这刚好符合我的尺寸。 This is just my size.
  It fits me well. 很合身。
  A: How does it fit? 穿起来很合身吗?
  B: This is just my size. 这刚好符合我的尺寸。
  我穿着太小。 It's too small for me.
  It's too big for me. 我穿着太大。
  It's too short. 太短了。
  It's too long. 太长了。
  It's a little tight. 有点儿紧。
  It's a little loose. 有点儿松。
  这一件有尺寸小一点的吗? Do you have this in a smaller size?
  Do you have this in a larger size?
  这一件有尺寸大一点的吗?
  A: Do you have this in a smaller size?
  这一件有尺寸小一点的吗?
  B: I'm sorry. We don't have that in your size.
  对不起,我们没有您要的尺寸。
  如果穿起来不合身,可以来换吗? Can I exchange it if it doesn't fit?
  A: Can I exchange it if it doesn't fit?
  如果穿起来不合身,可以来换吗?
  B: Sure. But just keep the receipt, please.
  可以。但您得保存好收据。
  您能把这条牛仔裤修改一下吗? Could I have my jeans hemmed, please?
  =Would you please alter my jeans for me?
  什么时候能改完? When will it be ready?
  A: When will it be ready? 什么时候能改好?
  B: In two days. 两天后。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/yyky2/230210.html