教你十句噎人的话(在线收听

   1. Stop playing the fool . / Don't act stupid . 别装傻了。

  A: Honey, would you please put the dishes in the dishwasher?
  亲爱的,你能把碗碟放进洗碗机里吗?
  B: I don't know how to run it.
  我不知道怎么操作。
  A: Stop playing the fool!
  别装傻了!
  2. Who do you think you are ? 你以为你是谁啊?(毫不客气地说)
  A: You shouldn't talk to your children that way.
  你不该这么跟你的孩子们说话。
  B: Who do you think you are? Mind your own business.
  你以为你是谁啊?管好自己的事吧。
  3. Any complaints? / Do you have something to say? 你有何不满?/你有什么话要说吗?
  A: Can I see the work schedule for next week?
  我能看看下星期的日程表吗?
  B: Here it is. Do you have something to say?
  这就是。你有什么要说吗?
  4. That's more like it. 这才像话。(像个长者在说)
  A: Don't talk to your brother that way!
  别跟你哥哥那么说话!
  B: I'm sorry I insulted you, Jimmy.
  对不起,我侮辱了你,吉米。
  A: That's more like it.
  那这像话。
  5. Do it yourself, then. 既然如此,你自己来吧。
  A: That's not the way I wanted it done.
  这可不是我想要的方式。
  B: Do it yourself, then.
  那你自己来呗。
  6. That's going too far. 太过分了!
  A: Should I buy my girlfriend a car?
  我是不是该给我女朋友买部车呢?
  B: That's going too far.
  那太过分了!
  7. See. / I told you (so). 我老早告诉过你。(洋洋得意、有先见之明)
  A: It was stupid of me to go bungee jumping.
  我居然去蹦极,真是太蠢了。
  B: See, I told you so.
  看,我早就这么说。
  8. Do something (about it) ! / Don't just sit there! 想想办法吧!别闲坐着!
  A: Honey, the garbage needs to be taken out.
  亲爱的,垃圾该拿出去了。
  B: So, don't just sit there, go do something about it!
  那你就别光坐在那儿了,去做点事吧!
  9. I'm counting on you. / You're my only hope. 就指望你了。(可怜兮兮地说)
  A: Sure, I'll come watch you give your speech.
  当然,我会来看你演讲的。
  B: Great, I'm counting on you!
  太好了,我就指望你了!
  10. So what? 那又怎样?(毫不在乎地说)
  A: You're not wearing your seatbelt.
  你没系安全带。
  B: So what?
  那又怎样?
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/yyky2/237896.html