找谁倚靠(慢速)05:要紧的事 What will matter(在线收听

   What will matter

  要紧的事
  Ready or not, some day it will all come to an end.
  不管有没有准备好,总有一天一切将走到终点。
  There will be no more sunrises, no minutes, hours or days.
  不再有日出,不再有分钟,不再有小时,也不再有日子。
  All the things you collected, whether treasured or forgotten, will pass to someone else.
  所有你积攒的东西,不管是你所珍藏的的还是已遗忘的,都将归属于他人。
  Your wealth, fame and temporal power will shrivel to irrelevance.
  你的财产,荣誉和一时的权力终将枯竭,最后无关紧要。
  It will not matter what you owned or what you were owed.
  你拥有的和你亏欠的都将毫无意义。
  Your grudges, resentments, frustrations and jealousies will finally disappear.
  你的怨怼,愤恨,沮丧和嫉妒最终都会消失。
  So will your hopes, ambitions, plans and to do lists expire too.
  你的希望,抱负,计划和安排同样会终止。
  The wins and losses that once seemed so important will fade away.
  你曾那么重视的输赢也将褪去光彩。
  It won't matter where you came from or what side of the tracks you lived on at the end.
  你从何而来,临终前要往何处去都已不再重要。
  It won't matter whether you were beautiful or brilliant.
  你是否美丽,是否聪慧也都无所谓。
  Even your gender and skin color will be irrelevant.
  甚至你的性别,肤色,最后都无关紧要。
  So what will matter? How will the value of your days be measured?
  那么到底什么才重要?你一生的价值将如何判定?
  What will matter is not what you bought but what you built, not what you got but what you gave.
  重要的是你创造了什么而非买到了什么,不是你拥有了什么,而是你付出了什么。
  What will matter is not your success but your significance.
  重要的是你的存在意义而非你的成功。
  What will matter is not what you learned but what you taught.
  重要的是你教授的东西而非你学会的东西。
  What will matter is every act of integrity, compassion, courage, or sacrifice that enriched, empowered or encouraged others to emulate your example.
  重要的是你正直、怜悯、勇敢、奉献的举动丰富了他人的生活,令人以你为榜样,为鞭策。
  What will matter is not your competence but your character.
  重要的是你的性格而非你的竞争力。
  What will matter is not how many people you knew, but how many will feel a lasting loss when you're gone.
  重要的不是你认识多少人,而是你离开时会有多少人深感痛苦。
  What will matter is not your memories but the memories that live in those who love you.
  重要的不是你自己的记忆,而是那些深爱着你的人的记忆。
  What will matter is how long you will be remembered, by whom and for what.
  重要的是你会被铭记多久,是出于何种原因又是被何种人所铭记的。
  Living a life that matters doesn't happen by accident. It's not a matter of circumstance but of choice.
  过有意义的生活不是偶然而至的,它不由环境决定,只取决于你的选择。
  Choose to live a life that matters.
  选择过一种有意义的生活。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zsyk/242256.html