艾伦脱口秀08 恐怖长廊(在线收听

   Al right.so we have the Haunted Hallway back there.

  好的 我们在后台有恐怖长廊
  And we've sent audience members thought it,we've sent some of our guests through it,and i've been talking about this,and Portia's constantly saying,I don't know why people get scared.
  我们让一些观众进去过 也让一些嘉宾进去啦 我经常说起这些 portia不断的说 我不明白为什么人们会被吓到
  yeah, i mean i've been watching it for the whole month,and i just didn't...I couldn't understand why people would get scared,
  这一整月我一直都在看 我就是 我不明白为什么人们会被吓到
  'cause you know what's gonna happen,you know that people are gonna jump out,and...let's see how you handled it then. let's have a look.
  你明明知道会发生什么 你知道有人会突然跳出来然后... 我们来看看你怎么面对的 看一下
  Ok,now come to it.Oh,scary black curtain.All right. Fine.
  好的 我要进去了 哦 吓人的黑帘子 好了 还行
  You're gonna jump out at me? Nope.Didn't get scared,not once.
  你要跳出来吓我么 没有 没被吓到 一次都没有
  I think I made it, I think I'm through.Oh,god. Oh.
  我觉得我做到了 应该是通过了 哦 天呐
  Are you all right?Yeah, it's a good part.
  你还好吧 还好 这点很不错
  And then urr...Oh,boy.
  然后 天呐
  I hate this place, I'm getting out of here.
  我讨厌这个地方 我要出去
  Well... pretty great,pretty great.
  这个 很棒 很棒
  Kinda scary.
  有点吓人
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ellenShow/245652.html