艾伦脱口秀31 上演无与伦比的视觉盛宴(在线收听

   Umm...so you know, you wanna...wanna put on a good show.

  嗯 你想要呈现一场无与伦比的演出
  So...so,and then you do the N'sync a performance
  之后 你还有和小伙伴们的合体演出
  and that was so exciting for everybody to see you together.
  大家都未看到你们的再聚兴奋不已
  That's included,yeah, and...
  这是计划之中 是的 而且
  And how did you keep that such a secret?
  那你们是如何做好保密工作的
  I think,we mean...people sort of found out ah...
  我觉得 在典礼开始前几天
  A couple of days before...but you were rehearsing and...right?
  就已经有人猜到了 那是因为你们有预演 对吧
  You mean...you had t rehearse for a while.
  你们总得提前排练一下吧
  Um,we did, we...
  确实练了
  Yes, because we haven't done it over 10 years.
  肯定的 我们都十多年没一起演出了
  Now all of us are old now. we did have to rehearse for a while.
  现在都老了 一定得事前练练
  Um...um,but yeah, we just rehearsed down in Miami,
  恩 实际上 我们只在迈阿密排练过
  I was finishing the tour with...with Jay-Z down there.
  当时我马上要结束和JAY-Z的巡演
  And I was able to get them down there,and we...
  所以 我就把小伙伴们都叫过去了
  And we did the most of the rehearsal down there before we went to New York.
  去纽约前 大部分的彩排都在那完成的
  They must have been more. I mean, you were excited obviously,
  他们应该更兴奋吧 我是说 你明显都已经乐颠了
  but that must been thrilling for them.
  他们应该也很兴奋
  To get together with you again. It was great,it was...
  能够再次和你同台 这真的是很棒
  It was ah...you know,
  真的是 你知道吗
  after about 30 minutes of joking around in the rehearsal saying like,
  前30分钟 大家还在开玩笑般念叨着
  "oh, are we really gonna do this,
  “哦 我们真的要合体了吗
  are we really gonna do this?"
  是真的吗”
  It was like, " Joey,move over here."
  joey 站这儿来
  And then Chris is,"Lance, I think the... when you..."
  这时chris又说 “Lance 我觉得 当你”
  You know, all we got very serious.
  你知道吗 我们几个突然一下就正经起来了
  It was just like old times again.
  这一切仿佛昨日重现
  Yeah,it looks fantastic. it was great.
  是的 很棒的视觉盛宴 好极了
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ellenShow/245675.html