情景会话口袋书人际篇332:讨价还价(1)(在线收听

   1. She is bargaining with the street vendor over the price.

  她与街头小贩讲价钱。
  还能这样说:
  She is negotiating price with the street vendor.
  She is dickering with the street vendor.
  应用解析:
  big bargain 便宜货;
  drive a hard bargain (在某事上)极力讨价还价,坚持苛刻的原则
  2. I'd take it if you reduce it to twenty Yuan.
  如果20元钱的话我就买。
  还能这样说:
  I will buy it if it's 20.
  I'd take it for twenty Yuan.
  应用解析:
  take us as you find us 我们就这样,请你将就些吧;
  take sb. wrong 误解某人的意思;
  take sb. unawares 使某人出其不意,攻其不备;
  take out of 取出,除去,要赔偿,报酬
  3. How about fifty Yuan?
  50元钱怎么样?
  还能这样说:
  Can I get it for fifty Yuan?
  Is it possible for fifty Yuan?
  4. I'd buy this if it were cheaper.
  再便宜一点我就买。
  还能这样说:
  I'll take this if you come down a little.
  I'd buy this if you reduce the price a little.
  应用解析:
  a best buy 最合算的买卖;
  on the buy 买势很旺;
  buy off 收买,贿赂;纳款以免军役;
  buy over 收买;行贿;大量收购
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qjhhrjp/247040.html