必背英文面试口语103:从过去的工作中你学到了什么?(在线收听

   What have you learned from your past jobs?

  从过去的工作中你学到了什么?
  I learned that most employers are looking for problem-solvers.
  我了解到,大部分的雇主都在寻找可以解决问题的人才。
  Earlier in my career,one of my bosses said,Bring me a solution,not a problem.
  我刚参加工作时,有一位上司对我说:你要给我的是解决方法,而不是问题。
  He made me realize the boss is not there to solve everyone's problems,that it's our job to solve problems before before they even come to his attention.
  他让我了解到,上司不是为了解决下属的问题而存在的,在上司注意到问题之前就将问题解决掉,这才是我们的工作,那也是他们付我薪水的目的。
  That's what we're paid for,and I took that very seriously.
  我非常认真地讲这句话铭记在心。
  Since then,I've always focused on identifying problems and solving them in any situation.
  从那时候起,我总是非常专注地找出并解决问题。
  I'm glad that I learned that early in my career because my problem-solving approach has been vauled and appreciated by all my past employers.
  我所工作过的所有公司都非常赞赏我解决问题的方法,所以,我非常高兴我在职业生涯的初期就能学到这一点。
  回答这个问题时,应从过去的工作中筛选出一些与应聘职位相关的经验进行说明。
  How does your previous experience relate to this position?
  你以前的经验与这个职位有何联系?
  What have you learned from the jobs you have held?
  从过去的工作中,你学到了什么?
  What have you learned from your other jobs?
  你从其他的工作中学到了什么?
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ywmsky/254256.html