最In导购口语 第130期:特色工艺(3)(在线收听

  Conversation 3
A: Could I be of any service to you?
A:我能为您服务吗?
B: I'd like to buy a typically Chinese cloisonne vase.
B:我想买一个有中国特色的景泰蓝花瓶。
A: Yes, sir. Please come here. We have a large collection. Everyday we have hundreds of tourists coming in for different sizes of cloisonne vases.
A:好的,先生。请过来,我们有大量货品。每天都有数百名游客来此购买不同规格的景泰蓝花瓶。
B: I would like a medium-sized vase, preferably with traditional Chinese painting.
B:我想要一个中等大小的花瓶,最好是有中国传统画的那种。
A: What do you think of this one? The background is pale blue with traditional Chinese landscape painting.
A:你觉得这个怎么样?底纹是浅蓝色的,上有中国传统的山水画。
B: It looks exquisite. I love it. What's the price for it?
B:看上去很精致。我喜欢它。价钱是多少?
A: 720 yuan.
A:720元。
B: All right, I'll buy it. Can you pack the vase and send it to the United States for me?
B:好的,我买了。你能包好这个花瓶并把它寄到美国吗?
A: Of course, sir. The postage will be extra.
A:当然可以,先生。邮资得另附。
B: How much will the postage come to?
B:邮资是多少?
A: About 10yuan. Packing is free of charge.
A:大概100元。包装免费。
B: Thank you. Please send it to this address.
B:谢谢,请寄往这个地址。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgky/258249.html