影视剧中的职场美语 第5期:谈论工作经验(在线收听

  Hello.
你好
Please. Take a seat.
请坐
Thank you.
谢谢
All right. You... you just graduated, yes?
你刚毕业吗
Yes, I...
是的 我
Major?
专业呢
English, with an emphasis...
英语 方向是...
Minor?
第二专业呢
Communications.
人际交流
Internships?
实习经历呢
I actually did three internships... Penguin...
我在三家出版社实习过 企鹅出版社
Random House and Time Warner.
兰登书屋还有时代华纳
So, why do you want this job?
你为什么要这份工作?
Because... this is not just a job to me.
因为 对我来说 它不仅仅是份工作
This is... this is what I love.
这是...我的兴趣。
This is what I'm good at.
是我擅长的。
When I was 11, at summer camp,
我11 岁参加夏令营时,
all the other kids would go down to the lake...
所有的孩子都去湖边玩了。
and I would be finishing Catcher in the Rye...
而我却在看《麦田里的守望者》
Cause I couldn't get enough of holden caulfield.
因为我着迷于霍尔登?考菲尔德 '
And at 13, Bukowski's post office...
13 岁时 我读布考斯基的《邮局》
the most explicit, inappropriate thing I'd ever come across.
是我读过的书中最详尽,最不正经的。
It was like sex ed, except awesomely foul-mouthed.
它就像是性教育而且脏话连篇。
Well, I guess what I'm getting at is that books are all I know...
我想要这份工作是因为我只知道书。
and everything I love, and...
书是我钟爱之物。
I want this job because…well,because I can't imagine ever doing anything else.
而且…我想要这份工作是因为…因为我无法想象自己取做别的事情。
All right.Good.Thank you for coming in.
好的,谢谢你能来。
I got it.Thank you.
我明白了,谢谢。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yszcmy/263762.html