影视剧中的职场美语 第7期:谈论福利待遇(在线收听

  Well,Will,I'm not exactly sure what you mean.
威尔,我不太确定你是什么意思。
We've already offered you a position.
我们已经给你提供了一个职位。
Nobody in this town works without a retainer, guys.
在这个镇上,人人都要预付聘金。
You think you can find somebody who does, you have my blessin'.
如果你要找个不要预付聘金的人,那祝你好运。
But I think we all know that person is not gonna represent you as well as I can.
但是我想你我心里都清楚,那样的人帮你做事是不会想我做得这么好的。
Will, our offer is $84,000 a year.
威尔,我们给你开出的年薪是84000,另外还有福利。
Retainer! Retainer.
预付聘金。我要的就是预付聘金。
You want us to give you cash right now?
你想让我们现在就给你现金吗?
Whoa-ho-ho. Easy-- Now, I didn't say that.
喔吼吼,别紧张,我可没这么说。
Allegedly, what I am saying is your situation will be concurrently improved if I had two hundred sheets in my pocket right now.
理论上讲,如果我现在口袋里就有200美元现金的话你们公司的境遇就会随之提高。
I don't think I can-- Larry?
我似乎美元。拉里,你呢?
I've got $73. Will you take a check?
我身上有73美元。你收支票吗?
Let me tell you somethin'. You're suspect.
坦白地说,我对你们有所怀疑。
Yeah, you. I don't know what your reputation is in this town,
没错,是怀疑你们。我不知道你们公司在镇上的声誉怎么样,
but after the shit you tried to pull today,
但根据你今天的这些胡说八道,
you can bet I'll be lookin' into you.
我就要调查你了。
Now, any business we have heretofore,
现在,我们在这之前涉及的任何事情,
you can speak with my aforementioned attorney.
你都可以找前面提到的我的律师。
Good day, gentlemen.
各位,再见。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yszcmy/263764.html