影视剧中的职场美语 第12期:找到新工作(在线收听

  Sebastian:Want a beer?
喝啤酒吗?
John:No, I'm fine. Thanks. Are you moving?
不用了,谢谢。你要搬家了?
Sebastian:Yeah.
是啊。
John:Where?
搬到哪里?
Sebastian:New York. The Gray Lady came a-courting.
纽约。格蕾女士想要我去。
John:The Times offered you a permanent job?
纽约时报给你永久性职位了?
Sebastian:I gave Arnie my notice last week.
我上星期就通知阿尼了。
John:You didn't say anything.
你怎么不告诉我。
Sebastian:I know. I'm sorry. I just It all happened so fast, I'm not even used to the idea yet.
我知道,抱歉。一切都发生得太快了,我现在都还像是在做梦一样。
John:That's great. The New York Times.
这太好了。纽约时报。
It's what we always dreamed of. Well, congratulations. I mean, you deserve it.
这是我们永远的梦想啊。恭喜你了。我是说,这是你应得的。
Sebastian:Yeah.
是啊。
John:Thanks for looking after Marley.
谢谢你照看玛丽。
Sebastian:Yeah.
嗯。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yszcmy/263771.html