影视剧中的职场美语 第14期:面试失败(在线收听

  So... how was your interview?
那么…你的面试怎么样了?
Um... I think it was really good.I mean they were impressed.
他们对我印象挺好的。我是说,我令他们印象深刻。
You didnt get it.
你根本没有通过面试。
Well they said that they had hired everyone they needed.
是 他们说人已经招满了。
I don't understand...you're sharp youre prepared.
你聪明伶俐 ,准备充分。
Someone should have begged you to work for them the day you graduated Queens College.
自你从皇后学院毕业以后就应该有人主动为你提供工作的。
Betty have you thought about exploring other options?
Betty 你有没有其他的计划?
Hilda I am not going to sell Herbalux.Hilda
希尔达,我是不会去卖 Herbalux 的药草茶品牌的。
Well I wasnt saying that...necessarily.
我知道 我不是那个意思...绝对不是
Dad.This career is Bettys dream.
这个职业是 Betty 的梦想。
Okay but I hear somebody else has some pretty big dreams too.
好吧 但我听说别人也有很伟大的梦想。
What are you talking about?
你说什么啊?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yszcmy/263777.html