影视剧中的职场美语 第16期:聘用某人(在线收听

  Adam?
亚当?
I'm looking for Ryden Malby.
是雷登?梅比吗?
That's me.
是我。
This is Barbara Snaff from Happerman & Browning.Listen,the position you interviewed for just came available again.
我是哈伯曼&布朗宁的芭芭拉斯纳夫。听着,你面试的职位现在又空出来了。
You wanna fire me?Fine.I don't care.I'm gonna own this town.And I'm gonna come back,and I'm gonna take you down.
你想要炒我?行,我不在乎。我会翻身的,而且我会回来击垮你。
Wait…wait,are you serious?You're offering me the job?
等等…这是真的吗?你要给我这份工作?
Yes.Absolutely.When can you start?The job is yours if you want it.
是的,当然是真的。你什么时候能来上班?如果你想的话,这份工作就是你的了。
Immediately!Absolutely,yes.
现在就行!我当然想要这份工作了。
Great.I'll have my assistant call you with all the details.
太好了,我会让我的助手告诉你细节。
Thank you.Perfect.
谢谢,太棒了。
She's not there anymore.
她已经不在这儿了。
Guys,I got the job!I got the job!
嗨,我有工作了!我有工作了!
Yeah!
耶!
Does it pay?Does it pay?
有工资吗?
Yeah,it pays!
当然有!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yszcmy/263779.html