影视剧中的职场美语 第19期:一回生二回熟(在线收听

  Oh, my god. Hi. You the "before"?
我…的…天!嗨,你是“化妆前”?
Before and after…the photo shoot. Are you delivering something?
化妆前,化妆后拍照的时候。你是来送东西的?
Oh, no! No. I…I work here.
不! 不是!我……我来工作的。
For?
替谁工作?
For the new editor in chief.
新任总编。
So everyone's in the conference room,
所有人都在会议室。Daniel马上要召开他的第一次职员会议。
and Daniel's about to start his first staff meeting. I'm Amanda, by the way.
顺便说下, 我是Amanda。
Betty.
我是Betty。
Okay,F.Y.I. , Betty, assistants are usually here before their bosses.
好的, 跟你说一下, Betsy,助理们通常应该比上司先到。
Oh, well, I was filling out paperwork in H.R.
我刚才在人力资源部填表格。
Yeah, just don't let it happen again. So, uh, where do you come from?
是吗,以后不能这样了。那你打哪儿来的?
Queens.
皇后区。
What job did you have?
以前干过什么?
Oh, actually, apart from internships and part-time jobs to pay for school, this ismy first real job.
实际上,除了实习和做兼职挣学费这是我第一份真正的工作。
That's funny.I was told I didn't have enough experience for the position.
很有意思。他们跟我说,对于这个职位我的经验还不够。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yszcmy/263782.html