影视剧中的职场美语 第22期:解雇某人(在线收听

  Bob, I'm letting you go.
你得走了。
Bob: Pardon?
什么?
I asked you over a dozen times to get Frank to do Oprah,
我无数次让你去请 Frank 上 Oprah 的节目。
And you didn't do it.
你办到了吗。
You're fired.
你被炒了。
I have told you that is impossible.
我早告诉你那不可能。
Frank hasn't done an interview in 20 years.
Frank 20 年来都没上过电视节目。
Well that is interesting, because I just got off the phone with him, and he is in.
貌似很有趣,因为我刚刚和他打过电话,他同意了。
Excuse me?
你说什么?
You didn't even call him, did you?
你甚至都没给他打过电话,对吗?
But...
但是……
I know, I know.
我知道,我知道。
Frank can be a little scary to deal with. For you.
Frank 对你来说是有些棘手。
Now, I will give you two months to find another job.
我会给你两个月的时间去找下家,
And then you can tell everyone you resigned, ok?
之后你再告诉别人你从这里辞职了,好吗?
What's his twenty?
他现在怎么了?
He's moving. He has crazy eyes.
他在走过来,脸上狰狞恐怖。
Don't do it, Bob. Don't do it.
别这样,Bob,不要这样。
You poisonous bitch!
你这个恶毒的婊子。
You can't fire me!
你没权力炒我鱿鱼。
You don't think I see what you're doing here?
你知道你这样做有多么愚蠢吗?
Sandbagging me on this Oprah thing,
Oprah 节目这件事打发我走,
Just so that you can look good to the board?
这样你在董事会面前就牛了?
Because you are threatened by me!
因为你觉得我的表现威胁到了你。
And you are a monster.
你简直是一个巫婆。
Bob, stop.
够了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yszcmy/263785.html