影视剧中的职场美语 第27期:职位调动(在线收听

  Is it racist that I took you to an Indian restaurant?
带你来印度餐厅算是种族歧视吗 ?
It's okay, I like Indian food.
没关系 我喜欢印度菜。
Or as you probably call it back home, "food."
或者你可以宾至如归地称它为"家乡菜"。
Why didn't you wear your contacts?
你为什么不戴隐形眼镜了?
Don't you like them?
不喜欢吗?
No, no, I do.
不 不 我喜欢。
It's just I knew I was having curry tonight.
只是我知道今晚要吃咖喱。
and I only want one part of my body to burn at a time.
一个部位的灼痛就够我应付的了。
You know...
知道吗…
my company offered me a position here in Los Angeles.
公司向我提供了一个职位 就在洛杉矶 ...
Does that mean you'd relocate here permanently?
那意味着你会在这里定居了吗?
Maybe. What do you think?
也许吧 你觉得怎样?
I love it.
双手赞成。
That's great!
太棒了!
Hi!
吃着呢。
Hi! Just hang on.
等我一下
Small world.
世界真小啊。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yszcmy/263791.html