影视剧中的职场美语 第28期:涨工资(在线收听

  Why should I give you a raise?Give me one good reason.
我为什么要给你涨工资啊?给我一个充分的理由。
Cause I'm doing a good job.
因为我工作干的不错啊。
Is that a question?
这是个问句吗?
No.Since I took over the column,the readerships doubled.
不是,自从我接手这个专栏以来,读者数量翻了一倍。
So you are doing a good job.
所以你确实干的不错。
Yes,if you go by circulation and popularity.
死的,如果就销量和受欢迎程度来说的话。
Okay.Why not make it permanent?
好吧,把这专栏永久固定下来吧。
What do you mean,like forever?
您的意思是永不取消?
Yeah,that's what permanent means.
对,就是这意思。
John,every bozo out there would like to have their own column.
约翰,那外面所有家伙都想要自己的专栏。
Everybody in that entire room.
这房间里的所有人都是。
And you've taken the column and you've turned it into something fresh.
你接手了这专栏又给我们带来了很多新鲜的东西。
I know you don't want to hear it,but you're really good columnist.
我知道你不爱听这话,但你是个很好的专栏作家。
Why you hesitating?
还在犹豫什么?
I just have this idea about myself,you know,as a reporter.
我只是一直把自己想成一个记者,你知道的。
Well,sometimes life comes up with a better idea. I'll tell you what.
我跟你说吧,有时生活是出乎意料的。
You take on a daily column,I will double your salary.
你接手这个每日专栏,我把你的工资加倍。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yszcmy/263792.html