影视剧中的职场美语 第35期:接打电话(在线收听

  Okay. First of all you and I answer the phones.
好了。首先,我和你接听电话。
The phone must be answered every single time it rings.Calls roll to voice mail and she gets very upset.
每次响起都要接,如果转入语音信箱,她会很生气。
If I'm not here Andrea Andrea you are chained to that desk.
如果我不在这里,安吉利亚,你必须一直待在桌子旁。
Well what if I need to…
好,但如果我要…
What No.One time an assistant left the desk because she sliced her hand open with a letter openerand Miranda missed Lagerfeldjust before he boarded a 17-hour flight to Australia.
什么?不行,上次,一个助手在拆开信件时手被开信刀划破而离开了桌子,是的马琳达错过了拉格费尔德,就在他登上航程长达17小时的班机去澳大利亚前。
She now works at TV Guide.
那女生现在《电视节目预告》工作。
Man the desk at all times. Got it.
随时坚守岗位,知道了。
Uh Miranda Priestlys office.
呃…马琳达皮斯理办公室。
No she's not available.
不,她现在没空。
Who is it?
请问是哪位?
Yes,I will tell her you called yet again.
是的,我会告诉她你来过电话。
Right. Remember you and I have totally different jobs.
对。记住,你和我有不同的分工。
I mean you get coffee Scoffs and you run errands.
我是指你负责咖啡,听候差遣。
Yet I am in charge of her scheduleher appointments and her expenses.
而我负责她的行程,会议和财务。
And um most importantly umI get to go with her to Paris for Fashion Week in the fall.
还有,恩,最重要的是我会和她去巴黎的秋季时尚周。
I get to wear couture.
我会穿名牌设计服装。
I go to all the shows and all the parties.I meet all of the designers.
参加所有的时装秀和聚会,会见所有设计师。
It's divine.
太神圣了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yszcmy/263800.html