影视剧中的职场美语 第37期:工作分配(在线收听

  Just promise you'll use protection.
记得要做好保护措施
Protection from what?
保护什么
The sun. You know, sunburn?
皮肤 怕被阳光晒伤
I'm thinking about taking the boat out.
我计划坐船出海
Uh, talk to Nolan, would you?
记得跟诺兰说啊
Uh, look, Jack,
是这样的 杰克
I don't really know how to say this,
我不知道该怎么说
so I'm just gonna say it.
我就开门见山了
Me working here for you
我在这儿的工作
hasn't exactly been working out, has it?
并不很理想 是吧
You mean, 'cause you got drunk on your first shift
你是指 你上班第一天就喝得酩酊大醉
or 'cause I was hitting on your girlfriend?
还是指我追你女朋友的事
All of the above.
都有吧
It's just weird, you know?
感觉有点怪
Well, you'll get no disagreement from me.
这点我赞同
I already tried to fire you once.
我也曾想过把你炒了
Right.
也是
Well, I-look, I don't want to leave you high and dry,
我不想让你措手不及
so if you want me to work my shift today,
所以 如果你想要我轮今天的班
I'm happy to do it.
我很乐意效劳
No, no. I got it covered.
不 不用了 我能搞定
All right, then. I...
好吧 那...
I guess I'll see you around.
那我们回头见吧
You bet.
当然.
I'll put the sign out.
我会把招工牌放出去。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yszcmy/263801.html