影视剧中的职场美语 第58期:束手无策(在线收听

  I'm broke!
我破产了。
Mr. Gazzo says I should get the 200 or break your thumb. You understand?
卡佐先生给我的指示是要么拿到200美元,要么折断你的大拇指,明白吗?
Please, don't... What's your name again?
求你了,不要…你叫什么名字来着?
Bob! Bob. Listen, Bob.
鲍勃,听着,鲍勃。
You wanna dance, you gotta pay the band. You understand?
如果你想跳舞,就得给乐队付钱。明白吗?
You wanna borrow, you gotta pay the man.
如果你借钱,就得还债主。
Hey, I ain't emotionally involved, Bob. You understand?
我在这里面可能会纠缠感情。鲍勃,你明白吗?
Gimme some money. Gimme some money.
还钱,还钱。
There's 130 here.
这一共是130美元。
That's it. I'm broke.
我就这些了,真的是弹尽粮绝了。
Hey, Bob, you're still $ 70 light.
嘿,鲍勃,你可还欠着70美元呢。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yszcmy/264028.html