影视剧中的职场美语 第68期:再次确认(在线收听

  Joey:I gotta double check for tickets tonight. Who-who got what?
乔伊:我再问一次,晚上的票你们要几张?
Chandler, Phoebe, and Rachel:I had one.
钱德勒,菲比,瑞秋:我要一张。
Monica:I need two. I'm bringing Pete. My boyfriend. I have a boyfriend now!
莫妮卡:我要两张。我要带彼得去,我的男朋友,我有男朋友了!
Joey:Two it is. Ross, how about you?
乔伊:你两张,罗斯,你呢?
Ross:Uh, yeah, I ah, I also need two.
罗斯:我也要两张。
Monica:Really? Who's number two?
莫妮卡:真的?另外一个人是谁?
Chandler:Who's number two? One of the more difficult games sewer workers play.
钱德勒:另一个是谁?下水道工人的高难度游戏。
Ross:Uh, no, it's-it's just this person.
罗斯:就是有一个人嘛。
Phoebe:Like a date type person?
菲比:是约会对象吗?
Ross:Yeah, kinda. It's this woman from work. I hope that won't be too weird. Will it, Rach?
罗斯:算是吧,是工作上认识的女生,希望不会太奇怪,不会吧,瑞秋?
Rachel:No. No, not at all, not at all. I actually was gonna bring someone myself, so...
瑞秋:一点也不会,其实我也要带人去。
Joey:But you said one.
乔伊:但是你只要一张。
Rachel:I meant, me plus one!
瑞秋:我是说我再多一张。
Joey:Okay. Did ah, you guys mean you plus one?
乔伊:好,还有谁是多一张的?
Ross:All right, I'll see you tonight.
罗斯:好的,晚上见。
Joey:Okay.
乔伊:好的。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yszcmy/264045.html