影视剧中的职场美语 第69期:讨价还价(在线收听

  Gabrielle:You're not gonna find another one in this condition. in this condition. I mean the car is a classic.
加百列:过了这个村,就没有这个店了。这车可是一流的。
Well, what do you think, Nabila?
你觉得怎么样,纳比拉?
Nabila:I like it. I don't love it.
纳比拉:只是喜欢而已,还没到超爱的地步。
Carlos:Tell you what. Gaby and I want to find our car a nice home.
卡洛斯:听我说,加比想给爱车找户好人家。
So I'm prepared to knock a grand off. What do you say?
所以我给你便宜1000 块,怎么样?
Man:I say knock off 5 grand and we'll talk.
男人:便宜5000 块再说吧。
Gabrielle:Oh come on. It's already priced way below blue book, not to mention its mint.
加百列:拜托,这价格已经超低了,而且这车毫无划痕呢。
This is not mint.
无划痕。
Man:Hey, can you not see this ding in the bumper here?
男人:你难道没看到车尾的划痕吗?
Gabrielle:Okay, this car goes zero to 60 in 5 seconds.
加百列:这车从0 迈加速到60 迈只需要5 秒。
By the time someone says "wow a ding", you're in the next county.
等人们看到你的划痕,你早就开跑了。
Carlos:4 grand, you got yourself a deal.
卡洛斯:四千块,成交吧。
Man:Deal.
男人:成交。
Gabrielle:What? No! No, no deal!
加百列:什么?不,不,不行。
The non-driving blind guy does not speak for me.
这个开不了车的瞎子,代表不了我的意见。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yszcmy/264046.html