影视剧中的职场美语 第72期:互相帮助(在线收听

  Deb:Emma, there you are.
黛布:艾玛,你在这啊。
Emma:Oh, God, Deb. Hi.
艾玛:哦,上帝,黛布,嗨!
Deb:I know. Isn't it gorgeous? God, I feel so blessed to have this body.
黛布:我知道,很漂亮吧?上帝,有这样的身材我真是觉得幸运。
Emma:You know, I am so late...
艾玛:我要迟到了。
Deb:No, no, no. Listen. You gotta help me out here. You know the debate team?
黛布:不不不,听着,你得帮我的忙。你知道辩论队的事吧?
Emma:Yeah.
艾玛:知道。
Deb:I cannot go to the state finals. I mean, children talking about their little problems. Ugh! You gotta do it for me.
黛布:州决赛我去不了。那些孩子恶魔讨论他们那些小破事。呃!你得代我去。
Emma:Yeah, Deb, I'm already doing your late bus patrol and pep squad and your after-school detention.
艾玛:黛布,我已经在帮你值晚班车的班,做拉拉队,还有留堂的工作了。
You're the debate team adviser. I don't think that I should...
你才是辩论队的指导老师,我觉得不该由我…
Deb:I know. I do so much. I wish I could just do the bare minimum. I so admire you for that.
黛布:我知道,我做的事太多了。我真希望只用做最少的量就好了。真是羡慕你啊。
Emma:Thank you.
艾玛:谢谢。
Deb:Anyway, all right, look. Here's how we'll work it out. I'll do the debate team...
黛布:总之,听着,我们这样吧,辩论队我负责。
Emma:Okay, good.
艾玛:好,很好。
Deb:Uh-huh. If you take my Tuesday study halls for the rest of the year. Okay?
黛布:但是我负责周二学习时间,今年剩下的时间都由你来管,好么?
Emma:Yeah, that's...No.
艾玛:行,那…不。
Deb:All right. You owe me, girl.
黛布:好了,你欠我的,美女。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yszcmy/264049.html