影视剧中的职场美语 第73期:后悔不已(在线收听

  Chandler:Ah sure. What's in 'em?
钱德勒:那里面是什么?
Phoebe:Umm, cups.
菲比:杯子。
Chandler:Oh good, because uh we got Rachel 800 gallons of water.
钱德勒:那好,因为我们替瑞秋准备了800加仑的水。
Ross:Seriously that's a lot of cups.
罗斯:老实说,可以装很多杯。
Phoebe:Yeah well, that's 'cause Monica put me in charge of cups and ice, and Monica is gonna rue the day that she put me in charge of cups and ice.
菲比:是莫妮卡叫我分管杯子和冰块,我要让她后悔莫及。
Chandler:Y'know I rued the day once…didn't get a whole lot else done.
钱德勒:我曾因为她交代的事没做完而后悔莫及。
Phoebe:Okay, time to bring up the rest of the cups. Oh, hi Joey!
菲比:好,我去把剩余的杯子也拿来。
Joey:Hey Pheebs! Hey!
乔伊:嗨,菲比,嗨!
Ross:Hey!
罗斯:嗨!
Joey:Ross good, I'm uh glad you're here. I wanna talk to you about something.
乔伊:罗斯,很高兴你在这,我想跟你谈谈。
Ross:What's up?
罗斯:怎么了?
Joey:Well, I've been thinking about this whole commercial thing, y'know me going up against Ben, the two of us competing, and that can't lead to anything good.
乔伊:我一直在想逛逛的事我和本,我们两人竞争,谁赢了都不会开心。
So, I think I'm just gonna step aside. I'm gonna tell them that I won't audition.
我想退出,我会告诉他们,我不去试镜了。
Ross:Wow, uh, Joey that's-that's great. Thanks man.
罗斯:哇,乔伊,那太好了,谢谢你,伙计。
Joey:That's it? You're-you're gonna let me do this?!
乔伊:什么?你竟…你竟忍心让我退出?
This-this is my career we're talking about here!
我们讨论的是可是我的事业!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yszcmy/264050.html