影视剧中的职场美语 第74期:惊讶不已(在线收听

  Chandler:Hey-hey-hey. Mon
钱德勒:嗨,莫妮卡。
Monica:You wanna hear something that sucks.
莫妮卡:嘿嘿嘿,想听一件很烂的事吗?
Chandler:Do I ever.
钱德勒:我听多了。
Monica:Chris says they're closing down the bar.
莫妮卡:克里斯要把酒吧收了。
Chandler:No way!
钱德勒:不会吧!
Monica:Yeah, apparently they're turning it into some kinda coffee place.
莫妮卡:是的,他们要把这类改成一家咖啡店。
Chandler:Just coffee! Where are we gonna hang out now?
钱德勒:只卖咖啡?我们以后要去哪里玩呢?
Monica:Got me.
莫妮卡:谁知道啊。
Chandler:Can I get a beer.
钱德勒:一瓶啤酒。
Monica:Hey, did you pick a roommate?
莫妮卡:嘿,室友挑好了吗?
Chandler:You betcha!
钱德勒:那当然。
Monica:Is it the Italian guy?
莫妮卡:是那个意大利帅哥吗?
Chandler:Um-mm, yeah right!
钱德勒:呃,是的,对!
Monica:He's so cute.
莫妮卡:他好可爱。
Chandler:Oh yes, and that's what I want a roommate that I can walk around with and be referred to as the funny one.
钱德勒:哦,太好了,我就想要这样一个室友,我可以和他四处逛逛,也可以被称之为有趣的人。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yszcmy/264051.html