影视剧中的职场美语 第79期:烦躁不安(在线收听

  SAM:We just stopped in town to take a look at the new factory, and then we're going to drive on down to Florida.
山姆:我们只是来这儿视察一个新的工厂,然后我们会去佛罗里达。
GEORGE:Oh. . .
乔治:噢。
JANE:Why don't you have your friends join us?
简:为什么不让拿到朋友也和我们一起呢?
SAM:Why, sure. Hey, why don't you kids drive down with us, huh?
山姆:对,当然啦。嗨,你们也和我们一起去,怎么样?
GEORGE:Oh, I'm afraid I couldn't get away, Sam.
乔治:哦,我恐怕走不开啊,山姆。
SAM:Still got the nose to the old grindstone, eh? Jane, I offered to let George in on the ground floor in plastics, and he turned me down cold.
山姆:还是那么兢兢业业啊,嗯?简,我曾提出让乔治跟我联手起家做塑料,但是他把我拒绝了。
GEORGE:Oh, now, don't rub it in.
乔治:好吧,别在旧伤口上撒盐了。
SAM:I'm not rubbing it in. Well, I guess we better run along.
山姆:我可没那么做,恩,我们最好还是上路吧。
JANE:Awfully glad to have met you, Mary.
简:见到你真高兴,玛丽。
MARY:Nice meeting you.
玛丽:见到你很高兴。
GEORGE:Goodbye.
乔治:再见。
JANE:Goodbye, George.
简:再见,乔治。
SAM:So long, George. See you in the funny papers.
山姆:再见,乔治。在连环漫画报那见。
GEORGE:Goodbye, Sam.
乔治:再见,山姆。
MARY:Have fun.
玛丽:玩得开心。
GEORGE:Thanks for dropping around.
乔治:谢谢能来看我们。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yszcmy/264056.html