影视剧中的职场美语 第88期:购买纪念品(在线收听

  Stranger:Don't you hate flying?
陌生人:你不讨厌坐飞机吗?
An:Yes I do. And I just told the most terrible one to the man I'm about to marry. Do you feel that any lie is a betrayal?
安:不,我很讨厌,而且我刚刚跟我的未婚夫撒了个大谎。你觉得诺言都是背叛吗?
Stranger:I said FLYING.
陌生人:我是在说“坐飞机”。
ictoria:Thanks for bringing me out here.
维:谢谢你把我送到这儿。
Sam:Well, he likes the planes.
山:没事,他喜欢飞机。
Vi:Can I bring something back for you? Souvenir?
维:我能给你带回什么吗?纪念品什么的?
Do you like those little “Snow Globes”? You know you shake them up and then the snow floats down.
你喜欢“小雪球”吗?你一摇雪花就飘下来了。
Jonah:Sure. I'd really like that. Thank you so much.
乔:太好了,那太好了。非常感谢你。
Sa:He is eight.
山:他才8岁。
Vi:He's good at it.
维:确实如此。
Sa:I read an article about this. All children are hideous at the age of eight. It's quite normal.
山:我读过一篇关于这方面的文章。8岁的孩子都很令人害怕。这很正常。
Vi:Well, maybe when I come back, the two of us ought spend some time together on our own.
维:嗯,我回来时,我们俩也许应该独自在一起呆一阵。
What do you think?
你认为如何?
Bye.Bye. Jonah.
再见,再见,乔那。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yszcmy/264067.html