影视剧中的职场美语 第92期:故意刁难(在线收听

  Daniel:She wants me.
丹尼尔:她是冲着我来的。
Betty:Excuse me?
贝蒂:什么?
Daniel:Well, you were there. You saw it, right?
丹尼尔:你在那的。你看见了,对吧?
Betty:I didn't really pick up on it.
贝蒂:我不是很懂。
Daniel:Come on. Sexaholics? That was clearly a jab at me.
丹尼尔:性爱狂?那分明就是针对我。
She gave you the article because she knew I'd see it.
她把文章给你因为她知道我会看的。
Betty:Daniel, you think maybe you're reading just a little bit too much into this?
贝蒂:丹尼尔,你不觉得你有点太代入角色了吗?
Daniel:No, no, no, no, no. Trust me. I know women.
丹尼尔:不,不,不。相信我。我了解女人。
She's playing games.
她在耍花招。
But you know what?
但是你知道吗?
It's fine. I'll just play games right back.
没关系。我打算奉陪到底。
Betty:Daniel do you actually have something for me to do?
贝蒂:丹尼尔,你真的有事让我做吗?
Daniel:Yeah. I, I need you to pick up my dry cleaning.
丹尼尔:有,我,我想让你去帮我把干洗的衣服拿回来。
I need you to buy me a new sliding plastic thingy for under my chair.
再去帮我的椅子买一个新的塑料的圆圆的东东。
That one's worn out.
那个已经磨坏了。
Betty:"Sliding plastic thingy".
贝蒂:“塑料的圆圆的东东”。
Coming right up.
马上就来。
Daniel:Betty! I'll tell you what.
丹尼尔:贝蒂!我告诉你。
I do have something more important for you.
其实我还有更重要的事要给你做。
You know I need a writer for that hotel review.
我需要一个作者给我些那篇酒店的评论。
Why don't you do it?
要不你写吧?
Betty:What? What, I can write the review?
贝蒂:什么?我能写评论?
Shut up. Really?
不会吧。真的?
Daniel:Yeah, it'll be fun. The hotel is 50 Prince in Shoo.
丹尼尔:没错,会很有趣的。酒店式在Soho 区的50 Prince。
You can just change the reservation to your name, if you want.
你可以把预留房间的名字改成你的,如果你想的话。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yszcmy/264071.html