影视剧中的职场美语 第100期:解释与澄清(在线收听

  Move.Jesse.
让让,杰西。
I'd bet you'd like to smash that guitar over his bedhead.
我打賭你很想把那把吉他朝他的床头砸过去。
No, I don't hate him.
不,我不恨他。
Well, you should. He totally led you on.
你该恨他.是他欺碥了你的感情。
Did he? I mean, it's not like he knew that I threw that party on the roof just so that his band could play.
是吗?他又不知道我在屋顶办晚会是为了能让他的乐队表演。
And to be fair, 1 never even told him that I liked him.
说实在的,我都没跟他说过我喜欢他。
So then why have you been acting all weird and avoiding him for the last month?
那你这一个月以来,为什么行为怪异而且还故意躲着他?
I don't know.
我也不知道。
You should go talk to him right now.
你应该现在过去找他聊聊。
I can't do that.
我做不到。
Yes, you can.
你做得到。
Well...I mean, 1 guess 1 should talk to him, you know? Just...before I leave,to clear the air.
嗯……我也觉得我该跟他聊聊,你明甴的,在我走之前澄清误会。
Totally.
完全正确。
Okay, yeah. Closure.
好,对…说清楚。
Okay, I gotta run. Betty, this is very big of you. And unlike in the past、I mean that as a complinicnt.
好了,我得走了。贝蒂,这次你真了不起。跟以前不一样,这次我是在夸你。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yszcmy/264083.html