影视剧中的职场美语 第108期:开诚布公(在线收听

  Where am I?
我在哪儿?
He's awake.
他醒了。
I said, where am I?
再问一遍,我在哪儿?
It's a house! In the woods, 60 miles from anywhere.
这是树林里的一座房子,60英里以内什么都没有。
Swept clean of weapons, so you don't need to worry your head about that.
没可用的武器,所以别瞎琢磨了。
There are no bars on the windows or the doors, but there are three types of mountain lion in the area, so you might want to stay close by.
窗户和门上没有木条,但这一带却有三种美洲狮,所以你还是给我乖乖地待着吧。
I'll take it fiom here. Dr. Roger Knowlton,Michael. How are you feeling?
下面让我来吧。我是罗杰·诺尔顿医生,迈克尔感觉怎么样?
You some kind of neurologist?
你是神经病专家?
Psychiatrist. Given that you've got some free time, the General asked if I'd sit with you.
心理医生,既然你有些时间,将军让我来和你聊聊。
A cigar's a cigar. Are we done?
江山易改,本性难移,行了吗?
You've been operating under some... misconceptions about the Company, and the General wants to, uh, open the books.
你一直以来…对公司有些误解,将军想对你开诚布公。
I'm here to...provide facts and to help you process them.
我是来…告诉你事实真相的。
If by facts, you mean what,s on Scylla and that my mother once worked for the Company, I already know these things.
如果你说的真相是指锡拉的内容,还有我母亲曾为公司效力,这些我都知道了。
Worked? Your mother works for us. Your mother is alive.
曾为?你母亲一直为我们工作,你母亲还活着。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yszcmy/264291.html