影视剧中的职场美语 第113期:登机(在线收听

  This is the preliminary boarding announcement for Ajira airways flight 3-1-6, with service to Honolulu and Guam, departing from gate 15.
这是Ajira航空公司3-l-6次航班,去往植香山和关岛的登机通知,请从15号门出发,
For those of you on the standby list, we'll have plenty of seats available.
在等候名单中的旅客,我们还有很多的座位。
We would like to invite our pre-board, first class and Sky Club passengers to board the aircraft at this time.
我们诚挚的邀请我们的优先登机人员、头等舱和飞行会员乘客现在登机。
What do you mean “standby”? There are no standbys.
等候名单是什么意思?这没有等候的啊。
Oh, no, sir. You don't need to worry. There are 78 seats open.
先生,你不用担心,还有78个座位是空着的。
No. I bought those seats, all 78 of 'em. I'm Hugo Reyes. They're not open.
不对,我买下了所有78个的座位。我是雨果雷耶斯,座位没有空位,
They're mine. Check and see.
都是我的。你看看。
Yes, I see that, sir, these people just want to get to their destination.
是的,我看到了。先生,那些乘客只是想到达他们的目的地。
Why would you not want tiiem to be able to travel?
为什么你不想让他们乘坐呢?
You know, it doesn't matter why. They can take the next plane.
你知道的,没有任何原因。他们要坐下一班飞机。
Hurley. What are you doing here? How did you know about the...
赫尔利,你在这儿干嘛?你怎么知道…
All that matters is that I'm here, right?
最重要的是我在这儿,对吗?
I'm glad that you're here, man.
我很高兴你在这儿,伙计。
Okay, then. Let's do this. After you.
那好吧,我们上吧。你先请。
Welcome to Ajira Air. Thank you, sir. Row 8,on your left Welcome aboard.
欢迎乘坐Ajira航空客机。谢谢,先生,第八排,在您的左手边。欢迎登机。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yszcmy/264296.html