金融口语实战会话 第6期:办理银行业务 汇款业务(在线收听

   A:Good morning, may I help you?

  早上好,请问有什么可以帮您?
  B:Hello, I want to remit one thousand Yuan to Magnolia Company.
  你好,我想给马诺丽亚公司汇一千元钱。
  A:Please fill out this form, please.
  请您填一下这张表格。
  B:OK. Do I put on Magnolia Company for the receiver?
  好的。在收款人一项写马诺丽亚公司吗?
  A:Yes. You must put on its name and full address.
  是的。您必须填写它的名称和完整地址。
  B:OK, I see. Here you are. Is that OK now?
  好的,知道了。给你。这样行吗?
  A:Let me check. Yes. Your one thousand remittance, please.
  我看看,可以了。请给我您的一千元汇款。
  B:Here you are. What is the rate?
  这就是。请问手续费率是多少?
  A:This rate is one percent. That will be 10 Yuan.
  是百分之一。就是十元。
  B:OK, when will this remittance arrive?
  好的。这些汇款什么时候能到?
  A:Generally it will arrive within a week.
  一般来说,一周之内就会到。
  B:That's good. Is there anything else?
  好的。还有别的什么事情吗?
  A:No. That's all. You have to take good care of this copy of this transfer order.
  不,没有了。您得保管好这张汇款单。
  B:Thanks, I will.
  谢谢,我会的。
  Note:
  remit vt. 汇款
  receiver n. 收款人
  remittance n. 汇款
  within prep. 在…期间
  generally adv.一般来说
  transfer order 汇款单
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jrkyhh/267091.html