神探夏洛克第一季第一集_17(在线收听

   神探夏洛克第一季第一集_17

  这你可没料到吧 福尔摩斯先生?
  Didn't expect that, did you, Mr Holmes?
  这就是你对他们做的
  This is what you did to the rest of them -
  给他们选择?       现在我给你
  you gave them a choice? And now I'm giving you one.
  不必着急
  You take your time.
  理清思绪
  Get yourself together.
  拿出你最好的策略
  I want your best game.
  这不是策略 这是50:50的概率
  It's not a game, it's a50 :50 chance.
  我玩了四局了 我还活着
  I've played four times. I'm alive.
  这不是概率 福尔摩斯先生 这是下棋
  It's not chance, Mr Holmes, it's chess.
  这是一局棋
  It's a game of chess,
  只有一步 只有一方能活
  with one move... and one survivor.
  而这 这...
  And this - this...
  就是唯一一步
  is the move.
  我刚给你的是好瓶子还是坏瓶子?
  Did I just give you the good bottle or the bad bottle?
  随你选一个
  You can choose either one.
  不 找雷斯垂德探长 我有话跟他说
  No, Detective Inspector Lestrade - I need to speak to him.
  非常重要 十万火急
  It's important. It's an emergency.
  这里左转 谢谢 左转
  Er, left here, please. Left here...
  准备好了吗 福尔摩斯先生?
  You ready yet, Mr Holmes?
  开始玩吗?
  Ready to play?
  玩什么? 这是50:50的概率
  Play what? It's a50 :50 chance.
  你赌的不是数字 是我
  You're not playing the numbers, you're playing ME.
  我刚给你的是好药还是坏药?
  Did I just give you the good pill or the bad pill?
  这是诈术吗
  Is it a bluff,
  还是反诈
  or a double bluff?
  还是三重反诈?       仍然只是概率
  Or a triple bluff? It's still just chance.
  一连四个人? 这不是概率
  Four people, in a row? It's not chance.
  运气      这是天才
  Luck. It's genius!
  我知道人们的想法
  I know how people think.
  我知道人们以为我怎么想
  I know how people think I think.
  我脑子里仿佛有张地图
  I can see it all like a map inside my head.
  人人都那么蠢 甚至你
  Everyone's so stupid, even you.
  或者神就是眷顾我
  Or maybe God just loves me.
  不管哪样 你开出租都算糟蹋了
  Either way, you're wasted as a cabbie.
  所以
  So...
  你拿命赌了四次 杀了几个路人 为什么?
  You risked your life four times just to kill strangers? Why?
  游戏开始了
  Time to play.
  哦 我正在玩呢
  Oh, I am playing.
  轮到我了
  This is my turn.
  你左耳后沾着剃须泡沫
  There's shaving foam behind your left ear.
  没人提醒你
  Nobody's pointed it out to you.
  从痕迹来看不止一次
  Traces of where it's happened before,
  显然你是独居 没人提醒你
  so obviously you live on your own - there's no-one to tell you.
  可你有孩子的照片
  But there's a photograph of children.
  孩子母亲被切掉了
  Children's mother's been cut out of the picture.
  如果她死了 她还会在的
  If she'd died, she'd still be there.
  照片很旧 但框很新
  The photograph's old, but the frame's new.
  你想念孩子 但不能去看他们
  You think of your children, but you don't get to see them.
  疏离的父亲
  Estranged father.
  她带走了孩子
  She took the kids,
  可你还爱他们 还为此痛苦着
  but you still love them and it still hurts.
  啊 可不止这些
  Ah, but there's more.
  你的衣服 刚刚洗过
  Your clothes. Recently laundered,
  但你身上每件衣物至少...穿了三年了?
  but everything you're wearing is at least... three years old?
  保持仪表 却无长远规划
  Keeping up appearances, but not planning ahead.
  现在又沉迷于自毁式谋杀 这是为什么?
  And here you are on a kamikaze murder spree. What's that about?
  三年前 他们是那时告诉你的?
  Three years ago. Is that when they told you?
  告诉我什么?
  Told me what?
  (濒死)
  DYING
  说你死到临头了      你也是
  That you're a dead man walking. So are you.
  不过你时间不多了
  You don't have long, though.
  我说的对吗?
  Am I right?
  动脉瘤 就在这儿
  Aneurism. Right in 'ere.
  每一口气都可能是最后一息
  Any breath could be my last.
  因为你要死了 你就杀了四个人
  And because you're dying, you've just murdered four people.
  我活赢了四个人
  I've outlived four people.
  对动脉瘤患者 这是最开心的事了
  That's the most fun you can have with an aneurism.
  不 不 还有别的原因
  No... No, there's something else.
  你不是因为愤懑杀了四个人
  You didn't just kill four people because you're bitter.
  愤懑是种麻醉剂
  Bitterness is a paralytic.
  更危险的动机是爱
  Love is a much more vicious motivator.
  不知为什么 这是为了你的孩子
  Somehow, this is about your children.
  你确实厉害 是吗?       可为什么呢?
  You ARE good, in't ya? But how?
  我死了 我的孩子们拿不到什么
  When I die they won't get much, my kids.
  开出租不挣钱
  Not a lot of money in driving cabs.
  连环杀人也是      这你可失算了
  Or serial killing. You'd be surprised.
  说来听听
  Surprise me.
  我有个赞助人
  I have a sponsor.
  你有什么?
  You have a what?
  我每取一条命 孩子们就会拿到钱
  For every life I take, money goes to my kids.
  我杀的越多 他们过得越好
  The more I kill... the better off they'll be.
  你看 比你想的要划算
  You see? It's nicer than you think.
  谁会赞助连环杀手?
  Who'd sponsor a serial killer?
  谁会迷恋夏洛克?福尔摩斯?
  Who'd be a fan of Sherlock Holmes?
  不是只有你能欣赏精彩的谋杀
  You're not the only one to enjoy a good murder.
  世上还有你的同类 只不过你是孤家寡人
  There's others out there just like you, except u're just a man.
  而他们远远不止于此
  And they're so much more than that.
  你是说...
  What do you mean...
  不止一个人?
  more than a man?
  一个组织? 什么?
  An organisation...? What?
  有一个名字 从没有人提起
  There's a name, that no-one says.
  我也不会说
  And I'm not going to say it either.
  闲话聊够了
  Now, enough chatter.
  该做选择了
  Time to choose.
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlk/stxlk1/287287.html