神探夏洛克第二季第一集_3(在线收听

   神探夏洛克第二季第一集_3

  不行不行 没解决的别往上写
  No, no, no, don't mention the unsolved ones.
  大家想看你人性的一面
  People want to know you're human.
  为什么?
  Why?
  因为他们感兴趣
  Because they're interested.
  才不呢 他们凭什么感兴趣?
  No, they're not. Why are they?
  嗯 你看这个
  Hmm, look at that.
  一八九五       抱歉 什么?
  1895            Sorry, what?
  我昨晚重置了计数器
  I reset that counter last night.
  过去八小时这个博客有近两千点击量
  This blog has had nearly 2000 hits in the last eight hours.
  这才是你的生活 夏洛克
  This is your living, Sherlock,
  不是240种不同的烟灰
  not 240 different types of tobacco ash.
  243种
  243.
  这个案子叫什么?
  So what's this one?
  "肚脐眼谋杀"?
  Belly Button Murders?
  "脐部治疗案"
  The Navel Treatment?
  外面挤满记者了 伙计们
  There's a lot of press outside, guys.
  反正不是冲我们来的
  Well, they won't be interested in us.
  嗯 那是你成为网络红人之前了
  Yeah, that was before you were an internet phenomenon.
  还有两个专程来拍照的 你们俩合影
  A couple of them specifically wanted photographs of you two.
  老天呐
  God's sake!
  约翰        嗯?
  John.        Hmm?
  遮住脸 快点走
  Cover your face and walk fast.
  毕竟有助于提升公众形象啊
  Still, it's good for the public image,
  办这种大案
  big case like this.
  我是个私家侦探
  I'm a private detective,
  我最不需要的莫过于公众形象
  the last thing I need is a public image.
  "帽子侠与罗宾 网络神探"
  (罗宾:蝙蝠侠助手)
  "夏洛克网上科技"
  "夏洛克与约翰 博客侦探"
  "夏洛克·福尔摩斯 网络红人"
  喂
  Hello.
  我觉得时候到了 你说呢?
  I think it's time, don't you?
  (贝克街 西一区)
  哎哟 天啊
  Oh, dear!
  大拇指?
  Thumbs!?
  大门...
  The door was...
  大门...
  The door was...
  男孩们 又一个找你们的
  Boys! You've got another one!
  从头开始说 别说无聊话
  Tell us from the start, DON'T be boring.
  (十四小时前)
  喂
  Hey!
  没事吧你?
  Are you OK?
  劳驾
  Excuse me!
  你还好吗?
  Are you all right?
  长官 你的电话
  Sir, phone call for you.
  卡特
  Carter.
  听说过夏洛克·福尔摩斯没?
  'Have you heard of Sherlock Holmes?
  谁?          你马上就能见到他了
  ' Who?       Well, you're about to meet him now.
  你的案子你说了算 我只是...
  This is your case, it's entirely up to you, this is just...
  ...友情建议
  '..friendly advice,
  给夏洛克五分钟看看现场
  but give Sherlock five minutes on your crime scene,
  听他的一切意见
  'and listen to everything that he has to say.
  并且尽量...
  And as far as possible...'
  忍住别揍他
  ..try not to punch him.
  好的
  OK.
  长官 这位先生想跟您说话
  Sir, this gentleman says he needs to speak to you...
  对 我知道
  Yes, I know.
  夏洛克·福尔摩斯
  Sherlock Holmes.
  我是约翰·华生 你们架了无线网吗?
  John Watson. Are you set up for wi-fi?
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlk/stxlk2/287757.html