神探夏洛克第二季第一集_10(在线收听

   神探夏洛克第二季第一集_10

  用这种东西一定要戴手套 下回记住了哟、
  You should always use gloves with these things, you know.
  第一个按的键上总有最重的油脂残留
  Heaviest oil deposit is always on the first key used,
  是3键 但之后
  that's a three, but after that,
  顺序就很难分辨了 看来是六位密码
  the sequence is impossible to read. I see it's a six digit code.
  不可能是生日 无意冒犯
  It can't be your birthday, no disrespect,
  你明显生于八零年代 但八键几乎没被碰过 所以...
  but clearly you were born in the eighty’s and eight's barely used, so...
  我可以现在告诉你密码
  I'd tell you the code right now,
  但是呢 密码早已透露给你了
  but you know what? I already have.
  思考吧
  Think.
  手放头后 跪下 不许动
  Hands behind your head, on the floor, keep it still!
  抱歉 夏洛克          艾德勒小姐 乖乖跪下
  Sorry, Sherlock        Miss Adler, on the floor!
  难道我不需要跪下吗?
  Don't you want me on the floor, too?
  不 先生 我要你把密码箱打开
  No, sir, I want you to open the safe.
  美国人 有趣 关你们什么事呢?
  American. Interesting. Why would you care?
  先生 快开密码箱 谢谢
  Sir, the safe, now, please.
  我不知道密码
  I don't know the code.
  她说她已经把密码给你了 我们都听到了
  We've been listening, she said she told you.
  你们要是真用心听了就知道她没告诉我
  If you've been listening, you'll know she didn't.
  我是可能听漏了 但依您的名声来说
  I assume I missed something. From your reputation,
  您肯定都听进去了 福尔摩斯先生
  I assume you didn't, Mr Holmes.
  老天 她才是设密码的人好吗 干嘛不问她
  For God sake, she's the one who knows the code, ask her!
  话是没错 但她会告诉我们
  Yes, sir, she also knows the code
  那个输入后会自动报警的密码
  that automatically calls the police and sets off the burglar alarm.
  经验告诉我这女人不能信任
  I've learned not to trust her.
  福尔摩斯先生并不...       闭嘴!
  Mr Holmes doesn't...        Shut up!
  再多说一个字
  One more word out of you,
  我就让你脑浆涂墙
  just one and I will decorate that wall with the insides of your head.
  对我来说可是毫无压力
  That, for me, will not be a hardship.
  亚彻先生 我数到 你就送华生医生上西天
  Mr Archer, at the count of three, shoot Dr Watson.
  什么?
  What?
  我不知道密码               一
  I don't know the code.        One.
  我不知道密码               二
  I don't know the code.        Two
  她没告诉我
  She didn't tell me,
  我不知道                   三
  I don't know it!             Three
  我随时准备相信你哦
  I'm prepared to believe you, any second now.
  不 住手
  No, stop!
  谢谢 福尔摩斯先生 打开吧
  Thank you, Mr Holmes. Open it, please.
  梵蒂冈雕玉 (原著"巴斯克维尔猎犬"里提及的案件)
  Vatican cameos!
  你不介意吧          当然不
  Do you mind?        Not at all.
  这人死了
  He's dead.
  谢谢 你看得真准
  Thank you. You were very observant.
  "你看得真准"?
  Observant?
  我深感荣幸         不用
  I'm flattered.        Don't be.
  "深感荣幸"?
  Flattered?
  还会有他们的人过来 会监控这栋楼
  There'll be more of them, they'll be keeping an eye on the building.
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlk/stxlk2/287764.html