神探夏洛克第二季第一集_12(在线收听

   神探夏洛克第二季第一集_12

  想到了
  Got it!
  嘘 不用起来 我来告诉你
  Oh, ssh ssh no, don't get up, I'll do the talking.
  车的发动机马上会逆火
  So, the car's about to backfire and the hiker,
  旅行者在仰望天空
  he's staring at the sky.
  你说他可能在看鸟 但并不是
  You said he could be watching birds, but he wasn't, was he?
  他在看的是另外一种会飞的东西
  He was watching another kind of flying thing.
  车逆火一声响 搭车人回头看了一眼
  The car backfires and the hiker turns to look...
  他犯了个大错误
  ..which was his big mistake.
  司机再抬头看时 搭车人已经死了
  By the time the driver looks up, the hiker is already dead.
  他没看见凶器
  He doesn't see what killed him
  因为已经随水而下了
  because it's already being washed downstream.
  一位熟练的运动员
  An accomplished sportsman
  最近刚从国外旅行回来 带回了
  recently returned from foreign travel with...
  回旋镖
  a boomerang.
  你只看了一眼就都想通了?
  You got that from one look?
  果然引领性感潮流呢
  Definitely the new sexy.
  我...
  I...
  我...
  I...
  嘘 安静
  Hush, now.
  没事了
  It's OK.
  我就是来归还你的大衣的
  I'm only returning your coat.
  约翰?
  John?
  约翰
  John!
  你没事吧?       我怎么在这儿?
  You OK?        How did I get here?
  你大概不记得了 那时你处于半昏迷状态
  I don't suppose you remember much, you weren't making a lot of sense.
  提醒你一声 雷斯垂德用手机全拍下来了
  Oh, I should warn you, I think Lestrade filmed you on his phone.
  她在哪儿?                        谁?
  Where is she?                  Where's who?
  那位女人                      哪位女人?
  The Woman! That Woman.        what woman?
  那位女人 那位
  The Woman, woman!
  哦 你说艾琳·艾德勒?
  Oh, Irene Adler?
  她逃走了 没人看见 她不在这儿 夏洛克
  She got away, no-one saw her. She wasn't here, Sherlock.
  你在干吗? 你...?
  What are you? What?
  不不不 乖乖回床上躺着
  No, no, no. No. Back to bed.
  睡到明天早上就会好了 睡吧
  You'll be fine in the morning. Just sleep.
  当然了 我一直都很好呀 好得不得了
  Of course I'll be fine, I am fine. I'm absolutely fine.
  是啊 棒极了 需要我就叫声 我在隔壁
  Yes, you're great. Now, I'll be next door if you need me.
  我需要你做什么?
  Why would I need you?
  什么也不做
  No reason at all.
  下次再见 福尔摩斯先生
  Till next time. Mr. Holmes.
  照片很安全
  The photographs are perfectly safe.
  在一位逃亡的性工作者手中?
  In the hands of a fugitive sex worker?
  她没有兴趣勒索
  She's not interested in blackmail.
  她只是想要...保障 出于某些原因
  She wants...protection, for some reason.
  是你拦下了对她住宅里
  I take it you've stood down
  那起枪击案的调查吧
  the police investigation into the shooting at her house?
  她仍持有照片 我们怎么调查?
  How can we do anything while she has the photographs?
  我们手被捆住了
  Our hands are tied.
  她肯定喜欢你的用词
  She'd applaud your choice of words.
  你还不懂么
  You see how this works?
  那拍照手机是她免受牢狱之灾的保障
  The camera-phone is her get out of jail free card.
  让她去吧 把她跟皇室同等看待 麦克罗夫特
  You have to leave her alone. Treat her like royalty, Mycroft.
  别像她对待皇室那样就好了
  Though not the way she treats royalty.
  刚才是什么?
  What was that?
  短信        那是什么声音?
  Text.        But what was that noise?
  你知道还有别人在追杀她吗 麦克罗夫特?
  Did you know there were other people after her too, Mycraft
  在你让我和约翰去找她之前?
  before you sent John and I in there?
  我认为是美国中情局职业杀手
  CIA trained killers, I think.
  多谢提醒啊 麦克
  Thanks for that.
  羞不羞啊 让亲弟弟去冒这种险
  It's a disgrace, sending your little brother into danger like that.
  人生一世 家人是唯一的依靠
  Family is all we have in the end,
  麦克罗夫特·福尔摩斯!
  Mycroft Holmes!
  闭嘴吧 赫德森太太
  Oh, shut up, Mrs Hudson!
  麦克罗夫特
  Mycroft!!
  我道歉           谢谢
  Apologies.        Thank you.
  但还是请闭嘴
  Though do in fact shut up.
  这铃声 真是不太雅观呢
  Oh, it's a bit rude, that noise, isn't it?
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlk/stxlk2/287766.html