神探夏洛克第二季第一集_15(在线收听

   神探夏洛克第二季第一集_15

  老天 千万别告诉我 你是打电话来祝圣诞的
  dear Lord, we're not going to have Christmas phone calls now, are we?
  通过什么新法律了吗?
  Have they passed a new law?
  你们今晚应该会找到艾琳·艾德勒
  I think you're going to find Irene Adler tonight.
  我们已经知道她在哪儿了
  We already know where she is.
  你也很好心地提示过了 基本无害
  As you were kind enough to point out, it hardly matters.
  不 我是说你们会找到她的尸体
  No, I mean you're going to find her dead.
  你没事吧?       嗯
  You OK?        Yes.
  (圣巴塞洛缪医院)
  BARTHOLOMEW'S HOSPITAL
  (停尸房)
  Morgue
  唯一一具符合描述的尸体
  The only one who fitted the description.
  让他们送来这里 你的另一个家
  Had her brought here, your home from home.
  你没必要也来的 茉莉
  You didn't need to come in, Molly.
  没事啦 其他人都在忙着...过圣诞
  It's OK, everyone else is busy with... Christmas.
  面部遭到重击 很难辨认了
  The face is a bit sort of bashed-up, so it might be a bit difficult.
  是她吧?               给我看全身
  That's her, isn't it?       Show me the rest of her.
  是她
  That's her.
  谢谢 胡帕小姐
  Thank you, Miss Hooper.
  她是谁? 为什么夏洛克可以从...
  Who is she? How did Sherlock recognise her from...
  面部以下认出她来?
  not her face?
  就这一支          为什么?
  Just the one.        Why?
  圣诞快乐
  Merry Christmas.
  在室内抽烟 不是有条法律什么的吗?
  Smoking indoors, isn't there one of those... one of those law things?
  我们在停尸房
  We're in a morgue.
  你也造不成多大伤害的
  There's only so much damage you can do.
  你怎么知道她死了?
  How did you know she was dead?
  她手上有个东西 说是生命攸关的
  She had an item in her possession, one she said her life depended on.
  她选择了放弃
  She chose to give it up.
  那东西现在在哪儿?
  Where is this item now?
  看看他们
  Look at them.
  他们有那么多在意的事
  They all care so much.
  你怀疑过我们是否有些不对劲吗?
  Do you ever wonder if there's something wrong with us?
  生命终有尽头 人心也都已破碎
  All lives end, all hearts are broken.
  太在意可不是什么优点
  Caring is not an advantage,
  夏洛克
  Sherlock.
  这是低焦油烟啊
  This is low tar.
  因为你和她也不太熟嘛
  Well, you barely knew her.
  圣诞快乐 麦克罗夫特
  Merry Christmas, Mycroft.
  新年也快乐
  And a happy new year.
  他在回去的路上了 你们找到什么了吗?
  He's on his way. Have you found anything?
  没有 他接下那支烟了么?           嗯
  No. Did he take the cigarette?        Yes.
  要死
  Shit!
  他还有十分钟到家了
  He's coming, ten minutes.
  卧室里什么都没有
  There's nothing in the bedroom.
  看来他真没藏 平常的地方我们都找了
  It looks like he's clean, we've tried all the usual places.
  你确定今晚他有这个危险?
  Are you sure tonight's a danger night?
  不 但我也从没确定过 你得留下陪他 约翰
  No, but then I never am. You have to stay with him, John.
  我有约了啊
  I've got plans.
  别去了
  No.
  麦克罗夫特
  Mycroft?
  真抱歉
  I am really sorry.
  我的朋友们对你的看法真是大错特错
  You know my friends are so wrong about you. Hmm?
  你是个很体贴的男朋友
  You're a great boyfriend.
  好吧 谢谢夸奖
  OK, that's good.
  我也这么觉着的
  I always thought I was great.
  夏洛克·福尔摩斯很幸运
  Sherlock Holmes is a very lucky man.
  哦 珍妮特 别这样
  Oh, Jeanette, please.
  不 我真心的 太令人感动了
  No, I mean it. It's heart-warming.
  你愿意为他做任何事
  You'll do anything for him.
  而他连你的女朋友们都分不清楚
  And he can't even tell your girlfriends apart!
  我也会为你做任何事的
  I'll do anything for you,
  告诉我我有什么没做到
  just tell me what it is I'm not doing.
  别逼我跟夏洛克·福尔摩斯争男人
  Don't make me compete with Sherlock Holmes!
  我可以帮你遛狗 说出口了
  I'll walk your dog. There, I've said it,
  连给你遛狗我都肯干          我没养狗
  I'll even walk your dog.        I don't have a dog!
  对了 那是上个女朋友
  No, because that was the last one.
  老天爷      我再打电话约你
  Jesus!       I'll call you.
  不必了      好吧
  No!         OK.
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlk/stxlk2/287769.html