神探夏洛克第二季第二集_10(在线收听

   神探夏洛克第二季第二集_9

  我有幸在世界卫生组织会议上
  I had the honour of meeting Mr Holmes
  见过福尔摩斯先生 在...布鲁塞尔对吗?
  at the WHO conference in... Brussels, was it?
  维也纳          维也纳 没错
  Vienna.         Vienna, that's it.
  这位是麦克罗夫特·福尔摩斯先生 少校
  This is Mr Mycroft Holmes, Major.
  显然出了点误会
  There's obviously been a mistake.
  有问题唯你是问 弗兰克兰博士
  On your head be it, Dr Frankland.
  我来送客 下士                 好的 长官
  I'll show them out, Corporal.       Very well, sir.
  谢谢
  Thank you.
  是亨利·奈特的事 对吗?
  This is about Henry Knight, isn't it?
  我猜到就是
  I thought so.
  我知道他想帮忙
  I knew he wanted help,
  可没想到他会去找夏洛克·福尔摩斯
  but I didn't realise he was going to contact Sherlock Holmes!
  别紧张 我知道你们是谁
  Oh, don't worry, I know who you really are.
  网站我整天在刷呢
  I'm never off your website.
  还以为你会戴那顶帽子
  I thought you'd be wearing the hat.
  那不是我的帽子
  That wasn't my hat.
  不戴帽子我都认不出他了
  I hardly recognise him without the hat.
  那不是我的帽子
  It wasn't my hat.
  我也喜欢你的博客 华生医生
  I love the blog, too, Dr Watson.
  哦 谢啦
  Oh, cheers.
  "粉色"那篇
  The pink thing.
  还有铝拐杖的故事
  And that one about the aluminium crutch.
  对 你认识亨利·奈特?
  Yes. You know Henry Knight?
  嗯 跟他爸比较熟
  Well, I knew his dad better.
  他总对这里疑神疑鬼 发表各种奇谈怪论
  He had all sorts of mad theories about this place.
  不过我们一直是好朋友
  Still, he was a good friend.
  听着 这不是说话的时候
  Listen, I can't really talk now.
  留我的手机号
  Here's my cell number.
  如果能帮上亨利 尽管给我打电话
  If I can help with Henry, give me a call.
  我还没问 弗兰克兰博士
  I never did ask, Dr Frankland,
  你在这里具体做什么?
  what exactly is it that you do here?
  啊 福尔摩斯先生 我很乐意告诉你
  Ah, Mr Holmes, I would love to tell you,
  不过然后呢 我就得杀了你
  but then, of course, I'd have to kill you.
  大言不惭啊
  That would be tremendously ambitious of you.
  给我讲讲斯台普吞博士
  Tell me about Dr Stapleton.
  我从不说同事的坏话
  I never speak ill of a colleague.
  好话也行 你也忘说了
  But you'd speak well of one, which you're clearly omitting to do.
  唉 看来我疏忽了
  I do seem to be, don't I?
  回头再联系           随时恭候
  I'll be in touch.         Any time.
  所以呢?              怎样?
  So?                  So?
  兔子到底怎么回事?
  What was all that about the rabbit?
  拜托 别再来这套了好不好?
  Oh, please, can we not do this, this time?
  哪套?        你那副高深莫测的...
  Do what?     You being all mysterious with your...
  颧骨
  cheekbones,
  还把大衣领子竖起来扮酷
  and turning your coat collar up so you look cool.
  我才没有             我说有就有
  I don't do that.         Yeah, you do.
  所以 科斯蒂的邮件 失踪的发光兔子
  So, the email from Kirsty. The missing luminous rabbit.
  科斯蒂·斯台普吞 母亲是基因工程专家
  Kirsty Stapleton, whose mother specialises in genetic manipulation.
  是她让女儿的兔子变成夜光的?
  She made her daughter's rabbit glow in the dark?
  大概是荧光基因
  Probably a fluorescent gene.
  移植到样本身上 如今操作起来很简单了
  Removed and spliced into the specimen. Simple enough, these days.
  所以呢?
  So?
  由此可知 斯台普吞博士
  So we know that Dr Stapleton
  在用动物做秘密基因实验
  performs secret genetic experiments on animals.
  问题是 她有没有用过
  The question is, has she been working on
  比兔子更致命的生物?
  something deadlier than a rabbit?
  老实说 这范围也太大了
  To be fair, that is quite a wide field.
  嗨        嗨
  Hi.       Hi.
  请进    请进
  Come in, come in.
  这可真...
  This is, er...
  你很...有钱吗?
  Are you, um, rich?
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlk/stxlk2/287986.html