神探夏洛克第二季第二集_17(在线收听

   神探夏洛克第二季第二集_17

  于是一个月前
  And then, a month ago,
  比利把他带去兽医那里...
  Billy took him to the vet and, you know...
  他死了?
  He's dead?
  被安乐死了
  Put down.
  对 实在没办法
  Yeah. No choice.
  一切都结束了
  So it's over.
  你知道 就是个玩笑
  It was just a joke, you know.
  嗯 真幽默
  Yeah, hilarious(!)
  你们快把一个人逼疯了
  You've nearly driven a man out of his mind.
  知道吧 其实他暗自高兴你来了
  You know he's actually pleased you're here? Secretly pleased.
  是吗?
  Is he?
  那就好
  That's nice.
  估计他喜欢熟面孔重聚在一起
  I suppose he likes having all the same faces back together.
  满足了他的...
  Appeals to his...his...
  亚斯伯格症? (较高功能自闭症)
  Asperger's?
  所以你相信那只狗处理掉了
  So, you believe them about having the dog destroyed?
  为什么不
  No reason not to.
  顺利的话 没什么坏影响
  Well, hopefully there's no harm done.
  也不知该怎么起诉他们
  I'm not quite sure what I'd charge them with, anyway.
  我会和当地警局谈谈
  I'll have a word with the local force.
  很好 就这样吧 回头见
  Right, that's that, then. Catch you later.
  这里真不错 伦敦的浊气都排干净了
  I'm enjoying this. It's nice to get London out of your lungs.
  沼地上大家看到的就是他们的狗?
  So that was their dog that people saw out on the moor?
  似乎是
  Looks like it.
  不过你看到的不是 那不是普通的狗
  But that wasn't what you saw, that wasn't just an ordinary dog.
  对 巨大无比
  No. It was immense.
  杀气腾腾的红眼睛闪着光 约翰
  It had burning red eyes, and it was glowing, John,
  通体发光
  its whole body was glowing.
  我想出了个道理
  I've got a theory,
  但要回到巴斯克维尔去验证一下
  but I need to get back into Baskerville to test it.
  怎么去? 证件的把戏不能再用了
  How? Can't pull off the ID trick again.
  也许不需要
  Might not have to.
  喂 亲爱的哥哥 你好吗?
  Hello, brother, dear. How ARE you?
  下午好 先生 能关掉引擎吗?
  Afternoon, sir.Can you turn the engine off?
  谢谢
  Thank you.
  我需要马上见白瑞摩少校
  I need to see Major Barrymore as soon as we get inside.
  好的
  Right.
  所以你去找猎犬
  Which means you'll have to start the search for the hound.
  好
  OK.
  去实验室找
  In the labs.
  先去斯台普吞那间
  Stapleton's first.
  可能会有危险
  It could be dangerous.
  哦 我可乐意了
  Oh, you know I'd love to.
  我巴不得让你自由出入呢
  I'd love to give you unlimite access to this place.
  为什么不呢?
  Why not?
  这要求很简单 上校
  It's a simple enough request, Major.
  我从来没听说过如此荒唐的事
  I've never heard of anything so bizarre.
  我只需要小时
  You're to give me  hours,it's what I negotiated,
  一秒也不多给
  not a second more.
  我必须执行这个命令 但我不一定要喜欢
  I may have to comply with this order, but I don't have to like it.
  真不知道你到底想找什么
  I don't know what the hell you expect to find here, anyway.
  也许是真相          关于什么的?
  Perhaps the truth.      About what?
  我明白了
  Oh, I see.
  看你大衣就该明白
  The big coat should have told me.
  你也是那种阴谋论者吧?
  You're one of the conspiracy lot, aren't you?
  好呀 去把他们找出来呀
  Well, then, go ahead, seek them out,
  怪物 死光射线 外星人
  the monsters, the death rays,the aliens.
  这里有吗?
  Have you got any of those?
  我就随口一问
  Oh, just wondering.
  就一对儿 六十年代在这里坠毁的
  A couple.Crash landed here in the sixty’s.
  我们叫他们阿伯特与科斯特洛(美国喜剧搭档)
  We call them Abbott and Costello.
  祝你好运 福尔摩斯先生
  Good luck, Mr Holmes.
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlk/stxlk2/287993.html