生活大爆炸第一季第一集_2Pilot(试播)(在线收听

   生活大爆炸第一季第一集2Pilot(试播)

  -Leonard: Okay, well, make yourself at home.
  请随便些。
  -Penny: Okay. Thank you.
  谢谢。
  -Leonard: You're very welcome.
  不用客气。
  -Penny: This looks like some serious stuff. Leonard, did you do this?
  这看着像是很严肃的东西,是你们谁做的吗?
  -Sheldon: Actually, that's my work.
  事实上那是我的作品。
  -Penny: Wow.
  哇哦。
  -Sheldon: Yeah. Well, it's just some quantum mechanics, with a little string theory doodling around the edges.
  是的,只是一些量子力学。边上还乱画了一些弦理论。
  That part there, that's just a joke.
  这个部分,只是个笑话。
  It's a spoof of the Born-Oppenheimer approximation.
  是讽刺波恩-奥本海默近似值的。
  -Penny: So you're like one of those beautiful mind genius guys.
  那你就像是“美丽心灵”里那种天才喽?
  -Sheldon: Yeah.
  是。
  -Penny: This is really impressive.
  真是令人印象深刻。
  -Leonard: I have a board. If you like boards, this is my board.
  我也有个板子,你要是喜欢板子,这块是我的。
  -Penny: Holy smokes!
  我的天啊。
  -Sheldon: If by "holy smokes" you mean a derivative restatement of the kind of stuff you can find scribbled on the wall of any men's room at MIT, sure.
  她说“我的天啊”,她是说这些毫无独创性的理论重述在麻省任何一个房间的墙上都能看到。
  -Leonard: What?
  什么?
  -Sheldon: Come on.
  拜托。
  Who hasn't seen this differential below "here I sit, broken-hearted"?
  这微分谁没见过啊?我真是心碎。
  -Leonard: At least I didn't have to invent 26 dimensions just to make the math come out.
  至少我不用创造26个次元,就为了做个算术。
  -Sheldon: I didn't invent them. They're there.
  不是创造,是本来就存在的。
  -Leonard: In what universe?
  在什么范围啊
  -Sheldon: In all of them. That is the point.
  在所有的范围内。就是这样。
  -Penny: Uh... do you guys mind if I start?
  你们介意我开始吃吗?
  -Sheldon: Um... Penny...that's where I sit.
  那是我坐的地方。
  -Penny: So, sit next to me.
  你可以坐我旁边。
  -Sheldon: No... I sit there.
  不,我就是坐那儿的。
  -Penny: What's the difference?
  有什么不同吗?
  -Sheldon: What's the difference?!
  有什么不同?
  -Leonard: Here we go.
  又来了。
  -Sheldon: In the winter, that seat is close enough to the radiator to remain warm,
  冬天的时候,这个地方离电暖器最近,很暖和,
  and yet not so close as to cause perspiration;
  也不会很热到直流汗。
  in the summer, it's directly in the path of a cross-breeze created by opening windows there, and there.
  夏天的时候,这里又刚好可以吹过堂风,是来自这扇窗户和那扇的。
  It faces the television at an angle that is neither direct, thus discouraging conversation,
  而且坐这里看电视的角度,可以直接看,又不会影响谈话,
  nor so far wide as to create a parallax distortion.
  不会太远,不至于造成脖子过分扭曲。
  I could go on, but I think I've made my point.
  我可以继续,我想我已经说明白了。
  -Penny: Do you want me to move?
  你想我换个地方吗?
  -Sheldon: Well...
  恩……
  -Leonard: Just sit somewhere else.
  坐别的地方不行吗?
  -Sheldon: Fine.
  好吧。
  -Leonard: Sheldon, sit!
  Sheldon,坐下。
  -Sheldon: Ah.
  恩。
  -Leonard: Well, this is nice. We don't have a lot of company over.
  这样真好。我们没怎么请人来过。
  -Sheldon: That's not true.Koothrappali and Wolowitz come over all the time.
  是的,Koothrappali和Wolowitz总来。
  -Leonard: Yes, I know, but...
  是,我知道。
  -Sheldon: Tuesday night we played Klingon Boggle till 1:00 in the morning.
  周二晚我们玩Klingon拼字游戏直到凌晨一点。
  -Leonard: Yeah, I remember.
  是啊,我记得。
  -Sheldon: I resent you saying we don't have company.
  那你干吗这么说?
  -Leonard: I'm sorry.
  对不起。
  -Sheldon: That has negative social implications.
  这有负面的社会效应。
  -Leonard: I said I'm sorry!
  我道歉了。
  -Penny: So... Klingon Boggle?
  那么……Klingon拼字?
  -Leonard: Yeah. It's like regular boggle, but... in Klingon
  跟普通的没什么区别,就是在Klingong而已。
  That's probably enough about us. So, tell us about you.
  我们已经说的够多了,跟我们说说你吧。
  -Penny: Um... me? Okay.
  我? 好的。
  I'm a Sagittarius, which probably tells you way more than you need to know.
  我是射手座的。这样你们就能了解很多想知道的事了。
  -Sheldon: Yes. It tells us that you participate in the mass cultural delusion
  是啊,这让我们知道你被大众文化所迷惑了
  that the sun's apparent position relative to arbitrarily defined constellations at the time of your birth somehow affects your personality.
  根据太阳的位置随便胡乱定个星座以及你的出生日期影响了你的性格。
  -Penny: Participate in the what?
  跟什么有关?
  -Leonard: I think what Sheldon's trying to say is that Sagittarius wouldn't have been our first guess.
  我想Sheldon是想说我们一开始没想到是射手座的。
  -Penny: Oh, yeah. A lot of people think I'm a water sign.
  是啊,很多人都觉得我像水相星座。
  Okay, let's see, what else.
  噢,我想想,还有什么?
  Oh, I'm a vegetarian. Except for fish.
  我吃素,除了鱼以外。
  And the occasional steak. I love steak!
  偶尔还有牛排,我爱死牛排了。
  -Sheldon: Well, that's interesting. Leonard can't process corn.
  真有意思,Leonard不能消化玉米。
  -Leonard: Well, uh, do you have some sort of a job?
  你有在工作吗?
  -Penny: Oh, yeah. I'm a waitress at the Cheesecake Factory.
  我是Cheesecake Factory的女招待。
  -Leonard: Oh... I love cheesecake.
  我喜欢芝士蛋糕。
  -Sheldon: You're lactose intolerant.
  你对乳糖过敏的。
  -Leonard: I don't eat it. I just think it's a good idea.
  我不吃,但我觉得这是个好主意。
  -Penny: Oh. Anyways, I'm also writing a screenplay.
  还有,我还在写一部剧本。
  It's about this sensitive girl who comes to L.A. from Lincoln, Nebraska,
  是讲一个多愁善感的女孩子从林肯去了洛杉矶,
  to be an actress and winds up a waitress at the Cheesecake Factory.
  想要当女明星,却去当Cheesecake Factory的女招待。
  -Leonard: So, it's based on your life.
  是以你的生活为范本。
  -Penny: No, I'm from Omaha.
  不,我是从奥马哈来的。
  -Leonard: Well, if that was movie, I would go see it.
  如果要拍成电影,我肯定去看。
  -Penny: I know, right? Okay, let's see, what else... um...
  我知道,没错。我想想,还有什么。
  Guess that's about it. That's the story of Penny.
  我想就是这样了。这就是Penny的故事了。
  -Leonard: Well, it sounds wonderful.
  听起来很不错。
  -Penny: It was. Until I fell in love with a jerk!
  以前是的。直到我爱上了一个混蛋!
  -Sheldon: What's happening?
  怎么啦?
  -Leonard: I don't know.
  我不知道。
  -Penny: God, you know, four years I lived with him.
  我和他一起住了4年。
  Four years…that's like as long as high school!
  4年,那可跟高中时间一样长啊。
  -Sheldon: It took you four years to get through high school?
  你用了4年才念完高中?
  -Penny: It just... I can't believe I trusted him!
  我不敢相信我竟然那么信任他!
  -Leonard: Should I say something? I feel like I should say something.
  我该说点什么吗?我觉得我该说两句。
  -Sheldon: You? No, you'll only make it worse.
  你?你只会让事情更糟。
  -Penny: You want to know the most pathetic part?
  你知道最悲哀的是什么吗?
  Even though I hate his lying, cheating guts...
  虽然我恨他骗我,恨他对我不忠。
  I still love him. Is that crazy?
  我还是爱他。我是不是疯了?
  -Sheldon: Yes.
  没错。
  -Leonard: No, it's not crazy. It's uh... uh... it's a paradox. The paradoxes are part of nature.
  不,这不是疯狂。是....只是有点矛盾。这是人的天性来的。
  Think about light. If you look at Huygens, light is a wave, as confirmed by the double-slit experiment,
  想想光,如果你看惠更斯的东西光是一种波,已经被双狭缝实验所证实了,
  but then along comes Albert Einstein and discovers that light behaves like particles, too.
  但之后,随着Albert Einstein的研究发现光也是有分子运动的。
  Well, I didn't make it worse.
  我没让事情变糟。
  -Penny: I'm so sorry. I'm such a mess.
  噢。真抱歉,我这么乱七八糟的。
  On top of everything else, I'm all gross from moving and my stupid shower doesn't even work.
  而且搬家搬得我想吐,我的洗澡间还不能用。
  -Leonard: Our shower works.
  我们的可以。
  -Penny: Really? Would it be totally weird if I used it?
  是吗? 那借我用下会不会很奇怪?
  -Leonard: Yes.
  是的
  -Sheldon: No.
  不会!
  -Leonard: No?
  不会
  -Sheldon: No.
  不会
  -Leonard: No. It's right down the hall.
  不会。就在走廊尽头。
  -Penny: Thanks. You guys are really sweet.
  谢谢了,你们人真好。
  -Sheldon: Well, this is an interesting development.
  这可真是有趣的发展。
  -Leonard: How so?
  那怎样?
  -Sheldon: It has been some time since we've had a woman take her clothes off in our apartment.
  有段时间没有女人在我们公寓里把衣服脱光了。
  -Leonard: That's not true. Remember at thanksgiving my grandmother with Alzheimer's had that episode?
  不是的,记得那年感恩节吗,我奶奶得了老年痴呆也上演了这一幕啊。
  -Sheldon: Point taken. It has been some time since we've had a woman take her clothes off,
  说的是有段时间没有女人在我们公寓里把衣服脱光了
  after which we didn't want to rip our eyes out.
  而我们不想把自己眼珠子挖出来。
  -Leonard: The worst part was watching her carve that turkey.
  最糟的是看着她在那儿切火鸡。
  -Sheldon: So what exactly are you trying to accomplish here?
  你这么做到底是为了什么呢?
  -Leonard: Excuse me?
  你说什么?
  -Sheldon: That woman in there is not going to have sex with you.
  那个女人是不会和你上床的。
  -Leonard: Well, I'm not trying to have sex with her.
  我也没想要和她上床啊。
  -Sheldon: Oh, good. Then you won't be disappointed.
  噢,很好,那你就不会失望了。
  -Leonard: What makes you think she wouldn't have sex with me?
  你凭什么觉得她不会跟我上床呢?
  I'm a male and she's a female.
  我是个男人,她是个女人。
  -Sheldon: Yes, but not of the same species.
  话是没错,但不是同一个物种。
  -Leonard: I'm not going to engage in hypothetical here.
  我不是再搞什么异想天开。
  I'm just trying to be a good neighbor.
  我只是想当个好邻居。
  -Sheldon: Oh, of course.
  噢,当然了。
  -Leonard: That's not to say that if a carnal relationship were to develop that I wouldn't participate.
  但不是说如果有可能发展肉体关系我也不一定不会参与。
  However briefly.
  大致是这样。
  -Sheldon: Do you think this possibility will be helped or hindered when she discovers your Luke Skywalker no-more-tears shampoo?
  你觉得有没可能阻止她当她发现用的是卢克.天行者无泪配方洗发水?
  -Leonard: It's Darth Vader shampoo.
  是Dark Vador的洗发水。
  Luke Skywalker's the conditioner.
  卢克.天行者的护发素。
  -Howard: Wait till you see this.
  必须得看看这个。
  -Rajesh: It's fantastic, unbelievable.
  绝对精彩,难以置信。
  -Leonard: See what?
  看什么啊?
  -Howard: It's a Stephen Hawking lecture from MIT in 1974.
  是1974年Steven Hawking在麻省理工的讲座。
  -Leonard: This isn't a good time.
  现在不合适。
  -Howard: It's before he became a creepy computer voice.
  在他成为计算机声音之前。
  -Leonard: That's great. You guys have to go.
  很好,你们得离开这儿。
  -Rajesh: Why?
  为什么?
  -Leonard: It's just not a good time.
  现在就是不合适嘛。
  -Sheldon: Leonard has a lady over.
  Leonard请了一位女士过来。
  -Howard: Yeah, right - your grandmother back in town?
  是啊,你外婆又回来了啊?
  -Leonard: No. And she's not a lady. She's just a new neighbor.
  不,她不是位女士,只是新邻居。
  -Howard: Hang on, there really is a lady here?
  等一下,真的有位女士在吗?
  -Leonard: Uh-huh.
  是。
  -Howard: And you want us out because you're anticipating coitus?
  你赶我们出去是因为你想有性行为?
  -Leonard: I'm not anticipating coitus.
  我没有。
  -Howard: So she's available for coitus?
  那就是她可以发生性行为?
  -Leonard: Can we please just stop saying "coitus"?
  可以不要再说这个词了吗?
  -Sheldon: Technically, that would be "coitus interrupts".
  应该是中断性行为。
  -Penny: Hey, is there a trick to getting it to switch from tub to shower...?
  嘿,有没哪个开关可以从水龙头变成喷头的?
  Oh, hi. Sorry. Hello~
  噢,嗨,抱歉。各位好。
  -Howard:Enchanté! Mademoiselle.
  你好,小姐。
  Howard Wolowitz, Cal Tech, Department of Applied Physics.
  Howard Wolowitz 加州科技大学应用物理系。
  You may be familiar with some of my work.
  你可能很熟悉我的一些作品。
  It's currently orbiting Jupiter's largest moon taking high-resolution digital photographs.
  现在正沿着木星轨道拍摄高清晰数字照片。
  -Penny: Penny. I work at the cheesecake factory.
  Penny 我在Cheesecake Factory工作。
  -Leonard: Come on, I'll show you the trick with the shower.
  来,我告诉你开关在哪儿。
  -Howard: Bonne douche.
  好好享受洗澡。
  -Penny: I'm... I'm sorry?
  你说什么?
  -Howard: It's French for "good shower".
  是法语里“好好享受洗澡”的意思。
  It's a sentiment I can express in six languages.
  只是我本人会讲六种语言。
  -Leonard: Save it for your blog, Howard.
  留着写博客吧,Howard。
  -Howard:洗个痛快澡!
  洗个痛快澡!
  -Leonard: All right, there it goes. It sticks. I'm sorry.
  好了,可以了,有点卡住了。抱歉。
  -Penny: Okay, thanks.
  好的,谢谢。
  -Leonard: You' welcome. Oh, you're just going to step right... Okay, I'll...
  不客气。你可以转……好,我走了。
  -Penny: Hey, Leonard...
  Leonard.。
  -Leonard: The hair products are Sheldon's.
  那些洗发用品都是Sheldon的。
  -Penny: Okay. Um, can I ask you a favor?
  好的。能请你帮个忙吗?
  -Leonard: A favor?
  帮忙?
  Sure, you can ask me a favor. I would do you a favor for you.
  当然可以请我帮忙,我愿意帮你的忙。
  -Penny: It's okay if you say no.
  你不答应也没关系的。
  -Leonard: Oh, I'll probably say yes.
  我很可能会答应。
  -Penny: It's just not the kind of thing you ask a guy you just met.
  只是一般不会对刚认识的人提出这种要求。
  -Leonard: Wow.
  哇。
  quantum mechanic:量子力学
  string theory:弦理论
  doodle:乱画
  spoof:愚弄
  Born-Oppenheimer approximation:波恩-奥本海默近似值
  derivative:导出的
  scribble:潦草的写法
  parallax:视差
  Klingon Boggle:克林贡拼字游戏【克林贡是外星人】
  constellation:星座
  paradox:矛盾
  Alzheimer:老年痴呆
  engage in:从事 hypothetical:假说的
  Enchanté:<法>你好 Mademoiselle:<法>小姐
  Jupiter:木星   high-resolution:高分辨率的
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz1/288096.html