生活大爆炸第一季第六集_2:The Middle Earth Paradigm(在线收听

   生活大爆炸第一季第六集_2:The Middle Earth Paradigm

  -Rajesh: By Odin's beard, this is good Chex Mix.
  奥丁的胡子,这是不错的早餐混合物.
  -Howard: No, thanks. Peanuts.
  不,谢谢. 花生.
  I can't afford to swell up in these tights.
  我穿的衣服太紧了,承受不住膨胀。
  -Sheldon: I'm confused. If there's no costume parade, what are we doing here?
  我糊涂了。如果没有角色扮演提名,我们在这干嘛?
  -Leonard: We're socializing, meeting new people.
  我们在社交,认识新朋友。
  -Sheldon: Telepathically?
  心灵感应?
  -Penny: Oh, hey, when did you get here?
  哦, 嗨, 你们什么时候来的?
  Penny is wearing the worst Catwoman costume I've ever seen.
  Penny是我见过的打扮最糟的猫女
  And that includes Halle Berry's.
  也包括Halle Berry的打扮
  -Leonard: She's not Catwoman. She's just a generic cat.
  她不是猫女,她就是一只普通的猫。
  -Sheldon: And that's the kind of sloppy costuming which results from a lack of rules and competition.
  这种角色扮演太马虎了,因为缺乏规则和竞争
  -Howard: Hey, guys, check out the sexy nurse.
  喂, 伙计们, 看那个性感护士
  I believe it's time for me to turn my head and cough.
  我想是到了我该转头咳嗽的时候了。
  -Rajesh: What is your move?
  你干嘛这么动?
  -Howard: I'm going to use the mirror technique.
  我准备用镜像技术
  She brushes her hair back, I brush my hair back...
  她向后甩头,我也向后甩头
  She shrugs, I shrug. Subconsciously she's thinking,
  她,我也耸肩,她会想
  We're in sync. We belong together.
  我们是同步的。我们属于彼此。
  -Leonard: Where do you get this stuff?
  你从哪学来的?
  -Howard: You know, psychology journals, internet research, and there's this great show on VH-1 about how to pick up girls.
  告诉你, 心理学杂志, 互联网研究,在VH-1上有个很好的节目关于怎么去钓姑娘的
  -Rajesh: If only I had his confidence!
  如果我有他的自信就好了.
  I have such difficulty speaking to women, or around women... or at times even effeminate men.
  我跟女人说话太难了. 或是被女人围着...... 或只是些女里女气的男人.
  -Howard: If that's a working stethoscope, maybe you'd like to hear my heart skip a beat?
  如果有个听诊器,也许你想听听我已经停止的心跳.
  -Woman A: No, thanks.
  不。谢谢。
  -Howard: No, seriously, you can. I have transient idiopathic arrhythmia.
  不, 认真的说, 你是可以的. 我有暂时性突发心律失常.
  -Leonard: I want to get to know Penny's friends, I just...
  我想认识些Penny的朋友, 我就是...
  I don't know how to talk to these people.
  我就是不知道该怎么和这些人说话
  -Sheldon: Well, I actually might be able to help.
  其实,实际上我可以提供些帮助。
  -Leonard: How so?
  怎么做?
  -Sheldon: Like Jane Goodall observing the apes, I initially saw their interactions as confusing and unstructured.
  就像Jane Goodall 观察大猩猩, 一开始我看到他们的交互是令人困惑和杂乱的。
  But patterns emerge.
  但模式开始显现出来。
  They have their own language, if you will.
  他们有他们自己的语言, 如果你想了解。
  -Leonard: Go on.
  继续.
  -Sheldon: Well, it seems that the newcomer approaches the existing group with the greeting, "How wasted am I?" which is met with an approving chorus of, Dude.
  好,看起来当新来者接近已存在的群体时。会这样打招呼,“我是不是看上去很醉了?”然后会听到很多赞许的声音,"花花公子".
  -Leonard: Then what happens?
  然后呢?
  -Sheldon: That's as far as I've gotten.
  我只了解这些。
  -Leonard: This is ridiculous.
  真是莫名其妙
  I'm jumping in.
  我要加入进去了。
  -Sheldon: Good luck.
  祝你好运。
  -Leonard: No, you're coming with me.
  不,你跟着我。
  -Sheldon: Oh, I hardly think so.
  不,我想还是不要了。
  -Leonard: Come on.
  来吧
  -Sheldon: Aren't you afraid I'll embarrass you?
  你不是怕我让你丢脸?
  -Leonard: Yes, but I need a wing man.
  是的,但我需要一个翅膀男。
  -Sheldon: All right, but if we're going to use flight metaphors,
  好吧,但如果我们准备用飞行做比喻的话。
  I'm much more suited to being the guy from the FAA analyzing wreckage.
  我更适合成为FAA分析失事人员。
  -Woman B:Ah, hi.
  啊, 嗨..
  -Sheldon: hi.
  嗨。
  -Leonard: hello.
  你好.
  -Woman B:So what are you supposed to be?
  那么你是什么?
  -Sheldon: Me? I'll give you a hint.
  我? 我给你点暗示.
  Mew~
  Mew~
  -Woman B:A choo-choo train?
  一个火车头?
  -Sheldon: Close!
  差不多了。
  Mew~
  Mew~
  -Woman B:A brain damaged choo-choo train?
  一个脑壳坏掉的火车头?
  -Woman C:How wasted am I?
  我是不是看上去很醉?
  -Sheldon: Mew~
  Mew~
  -Woman D: I still don't get it.
  我还是不知道.
  -Sheldon: I'm the Doppler effect.
  我是多普勒效应。
  -Woman D: Okay, if that's some sort of learning disability,
  好了,如果那算是什么学习障碍,
  I think it's very insensitive.
  我觉得这很难对上.
  -Leonard: Why don't you just tell people you're a zebra?
  为什么不直接告诉大家你是头斑马?
  -Sheldon: Why don't you just tell people you're one of the seven dwarves?
  为什么不直接告诉人们你是七个小矮人之一?
  -Leonard: Because I'm Frodo.
  因为我是Frodo.
  -Sheldon: Yes, well, I'm the Doppler effect.
  是的,那么,我是多普勒效应.
  -Leonard: Oh, No.
  哦, 不.
  -Sheldon: What?
  什么?
  -Leonard: That's Penny's ex-boyfriend.
  那是Penny的前男友
  -Sheldon: What do you suppose he's doing here?
  你觉得他来这里干嘛?
  Besides disrupting the local gravity field.
  除了扰乱本地重力场.
  -Leonard: If he were any bigger, he'd have moons orbiting him.
  如果他再大些,就能让月亮绕着他转了。
  -Sheldon: Oh, snap.
  哦, 干脆.
  So, I guess we'll be leaving now.
  所以,我想我们该走了.
  -Leonard: Why should we leave?
  为什么我们要走?
  For all we know he crashed the party and Penny doesn't even want him here.
  我们都知道他搞砸了聚会而Penny根本不希望他在这
  -Sheldon: You have a backup hypothesis?
  你有别的什么假设么?
  -Leonard: Maybe they just want to be friends.
  也许他们只是想变成朋友
  -Sheldon: Or maybe she wants to be friends and he wants something more.
  或者她想变成朋友而他想要更多的
  -Leonard: Then he and I are on equal ground.
  那么他和我是在同一个起点
  -Sheldon: Yes, but you're much closer to it than he is.
  是的,但你比他更接近那个起点
  -Leonard: Look, if this was 1,500 years ago, by virtue of his size and strength, Kurt would be entitled to his choice of female partners.
  你说,如果这是在1500年前根据他的尺寸和力量,Kurt有资格选择他想要的女人。
  -Sheldon: And male partners, animal partners, large primordial eggplants
  和男人,动物,巨型原始茄子。
  -Sheldon: pretty much whatever tickled his fancy.
  越漂亮越合他意
  -Leonard: Yes, but our society has undergone a paradigm shift.
  是的,但我们的社会已经经历了转变。
  In the Information Age, Sheldon, you and I are the alpha males.
  在信息时代,Sheldon, 你和我就是大男子主义者。
  -Leonard: We shouldn't have to back down.
  我们应该不必倒退到过去
  -Sheldon: True. Why don't you text him that and see if he backs down?
  对。为什么你不给他发条消息看看他是不是倒退回去?
  -Leonard: No. I'm going to assert my dominance face-to-face.
  不。我准备面对面地坚持我的优势。
  -Sheldon: Face-to-face? Are you going to wait for him to sit down, or are you going to stand on the coffee table?
  面对面?你准备等着他坐下,还是你准备站到咖啡桌上去?
  -Leonard: Hello, Penny. Hello, Kurt.
  你好, Penny. 你好, Kurt.
  -Penny: Hey, guys, are you having a good time?
  嘿, 伙计们, 玩得开心伐?
  -Sheldon: Given the reaction to my costume, this party is a scathing indictment of the American education system.
  如果是说对我扮相的反应,这个聚会是对美国教育体系的一次严厉控诉。
  -Kurt: What, you're a zebra, right?
  那么,你是头斑马,对么?
  -Sheldon: Yet another child left behind.
  现在又有一个小孩落在了后面。
  -Kurt: What are you supposed to be, an elf?
  你又是什么,一个小精灵?
  -Leonard: No, I'm a hobbit.
  不,我是一个霍比人。
  -Kurt: What's the difference?
  有什么区别?
  -Leonard: A hobbit is a mortal halfling inhabitant of Middle Earth, whereas an elf is an immortal, tall warrior.
  霍比人是中古时期的模子比较小的人类。而精灵不是人类,高武士。
  -Kurt: So why the hell would you want to be a hobbit?
  那么为什么你想成为一个霍比人?
  -Leonard: Because he's neither tall nor immortal, and none of us could be the Flash.
  因为他既不高也不是非人类,而且我们不可以扮演闪电侠。
  -Kurt: Well, whatever. Why don't you go hop off on a quest?
  好吧,随便了,为什么你们不到别处转转?
  I'm talking to Penny here.
  我正在这儿和Penny说话。
  -Leonard: I think we're all talking to Penny here.
  我想我们都在这儿和Penny说话。
  -Sheldon: I'm not. No offense.
  我没有。无意冒犯。
  telepathically:心灵感应地
  effeminate:女人气的
  stethoscope:听诊器
  transient idiopathic arrhythmia:暂时性突发心律失常
  primordial:原始的
  eggplants:茄子
  hop off:走开
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz1/288122.html