生活大爆炸第二季第十一集_1(在线收听

   -Sheldon: Your argument is lacking, in all scientific merit.

  你的论点完全缺乏科学论证。
  argument: 论点 lack: 缺乏  scientific: 科学的  merit: 价值
  It is well established Superman cleans his, uniform by flying into Earth's yellow sun,
  establish: 确定  Superman: 虚构的超级英雄,美国漫画中的经典人物,诞生于1938年6月,出现在DC漫画公司的多种书籍中,还被改编成动画、电影、电视剧、舞台剧,影响深远 uniform: 制服
  十分肯定的是,超人飞到地球的黄色恒星,可以清洁他的超人服。
  which incinerates any contaminate matter
  incinerate: 烧成灰  contaminate: 受到污染的   matter: 物质
  任何污染物都可以烧掉。
  and leaves t invulnerable Kryptonian, fabric unharmed and daisy fresh.
  invulnerable: 不会受伤害的  Kryptonia: 克里普顿星,超人出生地 fabric: 纤维织物unharmed: 没有受伤的  daisy: 极好的【非常的】  fresh: 新鲜的【干净的】
  只留下不可摧毁的氪星球纤维布,完全无害,超级干净。
  -Wolowitz: What if he gets something, Kryptonian on it?
  要是又染上啥氪星球的东西怎么办?
  -Sheldon:Like what?
  比如什么呢?
  -Wolowitz: I don't know. Kryptonian mustard.
  mustard: 芥末
  不知道,也许氪芥末吧。
  -Sheldon: I think we can safely assume that all, Kryptonian condiments were destroyed
  assume: 假定  condiment: 调味品  destroy: 毁坏
  我觉得我们完全可以设想,所有氪星球调味品都被毁灭掉了。
  when the planet Krypton exploded.
  planet: 星球 explode: 爆炸
  因为氪星已经爆炸了。
  -Raj: Or it turned into mustard Kryptonite,
  turn into: 变成
  或者全变成芥末放射物了。
  the only way to destroy a rogue, Kryptonian hotdog threatening Earth.
  rogue: 劣质的 hotdog: 热狗 threaten: 威胁
  这是消灭威胁地球的,劣质氪星热狗的唯一办法。
  -Leonard: Raj, please, let's stay serious here.
  serious: 严肃的
  Raj,拜托,严肃点讨论。
  Superman's body is Kryptonian, therefore, his sweat is Kryptonian.
  therefore: 因此 sweat: 汗
  超人的身体来自氪星,他的汗水也是。
  -Wolowitz: Yeah, what about Kryptonian pit stains?
  pit: 痕迹 stain: 污点
  对,还有氪星的汗渍呢?
  -Sheldon: Superman doesn't sweat on Earth.
  超人在地球不会出汗。
  -Wolowitz: Okay, he's invited for dinner, in the Bottle City of Kandor.
  invite: 邀请 dinner: 宴会 Bottle City of Kandor: Kandor瓶子城(超人家乡,氪星爆炸后被保存在瓶子里)
  好吧,他到Kandor瓶子城里赴宴。
  He miniaturizes himself, enters the, city where he loses his superpowers.
  miniaturize: 使…小型化 lose: 遗失 superpower: 超能力
  他变小后,进入城市,就会失去超能力。
  Now, before dinner, his host says, Who's up for a little Kryptonian tetherball?
  host: 主人 tetherball: 绳球
  宴会开始前,主人问,谁想来玩玩氪星绳球?
  Superman says "Sure," works up a sweat, comes back to Earth,
  超人说"当然愿意",自然他就出了汗水,带回了地球。
  his uniform now stained with, indestructible Kryptonian perspiration.
  indestructible: 不可毁灭的 perspiration: 汗液
  他的超人服就这样,被不可摧毁的氪汗水污染了。
  -Raj: Boo ya.
  boo ya: 我赞成<英语口语>
  没招了吧你。
  -Sheldon: Superman would have taken his uniform to a, Kandorian dry cleaner before he left the Bottle.
  dry cleaner: 干洗店
  离开瓶子前,超人会去Kandor城干洗店,洗超人服。
  -Raj: Kandorian dry cl... I give up.
  give up: 放弃
  Kandor城的干洗... 我不玩了。
  You can't have a rational, argument with this man.
  rational: 合理的
  这家伙蛮不讲理。
  -Wolowitz: Hey, isn't that the guy who won the, MacArthur genius grant last year?
  嘿,那不是去年麦克阿瑟天才奖的得主吗?
  MacArthur genius grant: 麦克阿瑟天才基金奖。麦克阿瑟天才基金奖是创立于1981年,为纪念银行生命灾难公司的。麦克阿瑟基金会总部设在芝加哥,麦克阿瑟基金奖颁给在各个领域内有创意的优秀人才,奖金50万美元,获奖者可自由支配。 genius: 天才 grant:补助金
  No, not all at once.
  别,不要一起看。
  -Raj: Then how?
  那怎么看?
  -Wolowitz: Leonard
  Leonard.
  Now, Raj.
  该你了,Raj。
  Now, Sheldon.
  现在Sheldon。
  -Raj: I didn't get a good, look. Can I go again?
  我没看清楚,我可以再看看吗?
  -Wolowitz: No.
  不行。
  -Leonard: It's David Underhill. So what?
  是David Underhill 那又怎样?
  -Sheldon: So what?
  那又怎样?
  His observation of high-energy positrons, has provided the first conclusive evidence
  observation: 观察 high-energy: 高能的 positron: 正电子 provide: 提供conclusive: 决定性的 evidence: 证据
  他对高能正电子的观测第一次实证了
  for the existence of, galactic dark matter.
  existence: 存在 galactic: 银河的 dark matter: 暗物质
  宇宙暗物质的存在。
  -Leonard: I have two words for you. The, first is "big," the other's "whoop."
  whoop: 欢呼声
  送你两个词,第一个是"大声",第二个是 "叫哇"。
  -Sheldon: It is a big whoop.
  是该大声叫哇 (大肆宣扬)。
  It made almost all the work you've done, since you've been here completely useless.
  completely: 完全地 useless: 无用的
  几乎让你来这之后的一切研究都没了意义。
  -Leonard: Did not.,
  才不是。
  -Wolpwitz: Did, too.
  的确是。
  -Leonard: Did... Okay, maybe some of it, but...
  不... 好吧,可能有些是吧,但...
  Look, the guy was just in the right place, at the right time
  他不过是适时适地,
  with the right paradigm-shifting, reinterpretation of the universe.
  paradigm-shifting: 转换示例 paradigm: 示例 shift: 转换 reinterpretation: 重新解释 universe: 宇宙
  适当地给出了阐释宇宙的转换示例,
  He got lucky.
  lucky: 幸运的
  走运而已。
  -Raj: In more ways than one.
  可不止那样。
  He's a very handsome man.
  handsome: 英俊的
  他还是个帅哥呢。
  -Wolowitz: Doesn't do anything for me.
  我那么帅,又有啥用。
  If I was gonna go that way, I'm, more of a Zac Ephron kinda guy.
  gonna: <美俚>=going to Zac Ephron: 迪士尼电影《歌舞青春》男主角扮演者 kinda: 有几分
  要是我成名了,我也是Zac Ephron那种类型的。
  -Raj: Oh, yeah, like you have a shot with Zac Ephron.
  说的好像你跟Zac谈过朋友啊。
  -David: Excuse me... Are you Leonard Hofstadter?
  请问..你是Leonard Hofstadter吗?
  -Lenord: yeah.,
  是我。
  -David: I'm David Underhill.
  我是David Underhill。
  -Leonard: y-yeah.
  你好~
  -David: Yeah, Dr. Gablehauser said if I wanted to set something up in the photomultiplier lab,
  photomultiplier: 光电倍增管 lab: 实验室
  Gablehauser博士告诉我,要在光电实验室做实验的话。
  that you'd be able to give me a hand?
  give a hand: 帮助…
  你可以帮到我?
  -Leonard: You want to work with me?
  你想和我一起工作?
  -David: Well, if you have a little time, yeah.
  如果你有时间的话,是的。
  -Leonard: Y-yeah, sure. Yeah, no problem.
  哇哦,是,当然有,没问题。
  Here's my home number. Here's, my cell. Here's my office.
  cell: 手机
  这是我家的号码,我的手机,我办公室的。
  Here's my parents', number up in New Jersey.
  New Jersey: 美国新泽西州
  这是我新泽西父母家的号码。
  They always know how to reach me.
  他们知道我的一切行踪。
  -David: So..., Okay.
  所以... 好的。
  -Leonard: Congratulations on the MacArthur, Grant, by the way. Big fan.
  congratulation: 恭喜 fan: 粉丝
  顺便恭喜你得到麦克阿瑟奖,我很粉你的。
  -David: Thanks. I'll call you.
  谢谢,我会联系你的。
  -Leonard: Okay. Bye-bye!
  好的。拜-拜!
  What are you looking at? You've, never seen a hypocrite before?
  hypocrite: 伪君子
  看什么看? 以前没看到过伪君子吗?
  (Sheldon, Wolowitz and Raj are playing Wii bowling)
  -Raj: Trailing badly, Wolowitz needs a strike if he, has any hopes of catching up with Sheldon Cooper,
  trail: 拖曳 strike: 全中 catch up with: 追赶上
  拖曳步不到位,Wolowitz需要一投全倒,才能追赶上Sheldon Cooper。
  who is dominating in the ninth, frame with a career-best 68.
  dominate: 占优势 frame: 有成功希望
  后者第九格打出职业生涯最高的68分,优势无人撼动。
  -Leonard: Hey, guys!
  嘿,兄弟们!
  -Wolowitz: That doesn't count. Do over! Do over!
  count: 计算 do over: 重做
  这个不算,重来!重来!
  -Sheldon: There are no do-overs in Wii bowling.
  Will bowing: 由日本任天堂公司制作的适用于Wii游戏机的电子游戏
  Wii保龄球不许反悔。
  -Wolowitz: There are always do-overs, when my people play sports.
  我们运动的时候都有重来的。
  -Sheldon: Where were you that's more, important than Wii bowling night?
  important: 重要的
  你有啥事,能比Wii保龄之夜还重要?
  Actually, I was..., - It's a rhetorical question.
  actually: 实际上 rhetorical: 修辞的
  其实我在... 反问句而已。
  There is nothing more important, than Wii bowling night.
  不会有比Wii保龄之夜还重要的事。
  -Leonard: Come on, it's just a video game.
  video: 视频的
  得了吧,不就是个视频游戏。
  And we suck at it.
  suck: 差劲
  而且我们玩得很逊的。
  -Sheldon: Nice motivational speech, from the team captain.
  motivational: 激发性的 speech: 演讲  captain: 队长
  队长的讲话多么激励人呀。
  -Wolowitz: Where were you?
  你去哪儿了?
  -Leonard: I was working with Dave Underhill.
  我和Dave Underhill在一起工作呢。
  -Wolowitz: Ooh, "Dave." Sounds like, Leonard's got a new BFF.
  BFF: best friend forever
  呀,"Dave" 听着好像Leonard有新死党了。
  -Leonard: Actually, he's pretty cool.
  他的确相当的酷。
  I mean, not only is he, a brilliant scientist,
  brilliant: 有才气的 scientist: 科学家
  不仅仅因为他是个天才的科学家,
  but it turns out he's, a Black Diamond skier.
  turn out: 结果是 diamond: 钻石 skier: 滑雪者
  而且他是还玩黑钻滑雪板。
  He collects vintage motorcycles, He plays in a rock band.
  collect: 收集 vintage: 古老的 motorcycle: 摩托车 rock: 摇滚 band: 乐队
  他收集老爷摩托车,他还玩摇滚乐队。
  -Wolowitz: So? We're in a rock band.
  又怎样? 我们也玩摇滚的。
  -Leonard: No... We play Rock Band on our X-Box.
  X-Box: 游戏机
  不... 我们是玩X-Box的摇滚。
  -Sheldon: Nice motivational speech, from our lead guitarist.
  lead: 带头的 guitarist: 吉他手
  我们的主音吉他手真会鼓励大家呀。
  -Leonard: He's funny, too.
  他也很幽默。
  He does this hysterical impersonation, of Stephen Hawking having phone sex.
  hysterical: 异常兴奋的 impersonation: 模仿 Stephen Hawking: 英国著名物理学家,以研究黑洞论而惊动当前的天文物理学界及相关领域
  他模仿斯蒂芬霍金电话做爱,笑死人了。
  What are you wearing?
  wear: 穿着
  你-穿得-什么-呀?
  That's not... He does it better.
  不是这样的...他模仿得好多了。
  Anyway, he said he was gonna take me to the gym tomorrow,
  anyway: 总之 gym: 体育馆
  总之,他说明天带我去体育馆。
  so I'm gonna go practice my situps.
  practice: 练习 situp: 仰卧起坐
  所以我得去练练仰卧起坐。
  -Raj: Humongous man crush, dude.
  humongous: 巨大无比的 crush: 迷恋<美俚> dude: 伙计
  大丈夫惺惺相惜呀。
  -Wolowitz: Yeah. It's officially a bro-mance.
  officially: 正式地 bro-mance: 哥俩好
  对呀,正式进入"哥俩好"阶段。
  -Penny: Hey, Sheldon, are you and Leonard, putting up a Christmas tree?
  put up: 支起 Christmas: 圣诞节
  Sheldon,你和Leonard准备好圣诞树了吗?
  -Sheldon: No, because we don't celebrate the, ancient pagan festival of Saturnalia.
  celebrate: 庆祝 ancient: 古代的 pagan: 异教徒的 festival: 节日 Saturnalia: (古罗马)农神节(十二月中旬)
  没,因为我们不庆祝古代异教徒的农神节。
  -Penny: Saturnalia?
  农神节?
  -Wolowitz: Gather round, kids, it's time for, Sheldon's beloved Christmas special.
  gather: 聚集 kid: 孩子 beloved: 心爱的
  孩子们都过来吧,听听Sheldon叔叔最爱的圣诞段子。
  -Sheldon: In the pre-Christian era, as the winter, solstice approached and the plants died,
  era: 年代 winter: 冬天 solstice: 至日 approach: 接近 plant: 植物
  在基督教以前的年代里,随着冬至的来到,植物死去,
  pagans brought evergreen boughs into, their homes as an act of sympathetic magic,
  evergreen: 常绿的 bough: 大树枝 sympathetic: 有同情心的 magic: 魔法
  异教徒们把绿树枝带回家里,作为一种感应巫术,
  intended to guard the life, essences of the plants until spring.
  intend: 意指 guard: 守护 essence: 精华 spring: 春天
  意在守护植物的生命精华,直到春天到来。
  This custom was later, appropriated by Northern Europeans,
  custom: 传统 appropriate: 恰当的 Northern European: 北欧的,北欧人
  这个传统后来被北欧人沿用,
  and eventually it becomes, the so-called Christmas tree.
  eventually: 最终地 so-called: 所谓的
  最终演变成了圣诞树。
  -Wolowitz: And that, Charlie Brown, is, what boredom is all about.
  Charlie Brown: 是美国著名漫画家查尔斯.舒尔茨给小朋友画的漫画《花生(Peanuts)》中的形象。这部漫画里更为中国人熟知的形象是查理布朗的狗,无所不能的史努比 boredom:无聊
  我跟你说,Charlie Brown无聊的最高境界也就是这样了。
  -Penny: Okay, well, thank you for that, but I got, you and Leonard a few silly neighbor gifts,
  silly: 傻的 neighbor: 邻居 gift: 礼物
  好了,谢谢你的解释,但我给你和Leonard都买了傻傻的小礼物,
  so I'll just put them under my tree.,
  放我圣诞树下好了。
  -Sheldon: Wait!
  等等!
  You bought me a present?
  present: 礼物
  你给我买了礼物?
  Why would you do such a thing?
  为什么呢?
  -Penny: I don't know. Because it's Christmas?
  不知道,因为圣诞吧?
  -Sheldon: Oh, Penny.
  Penny。
  I know you think you're being generous, but, the foundation of gift-giving is reciprocity.
  generous: 大方的 foundation: 基础 reciprocity: 利益互惠
  我明白,你这么做觉得自己很大方,但赠送礼物的基础原则是礼尚往来。
  You haven't given me a gift.
  你不是给我一份礼物。
  You've given me an obligation.
  obligation: 责任
  你给了我一份责任。
  -Wolowitz: Don't feel bad, Penny, it's, a classic rookie mistake.
  classic: 经典的 rookie: 新手 mistake: 错误
  别太郁闷,Penny,一般新手都会犯这个错误。
  My first Hanukah with Sheldon, he, yelled at me for eight nights.
  Hanukah: 光明节,源自犹太人的节日 yell: 大叫
  我和Sheldon过的第一个光明节,他吼了我八夜。
  -Penny: Now, hey, it's okay. You don't, have to get me anything in return.
  in return: 作为回报
  没事的,你用不着回赠礼物的。
  -Sheldon: Of course I do.
  我当然得回赠了。
  The essence of the custom is that I now have to go, out and purchase for you a gift of commensurate value
  purchase: 购买 commensurate: 同量的  value: 价值
  风俗的精髓就在于我得去给你买份价值相当的礼物。
  and representing the same perceived level of friendship, as that represented by the gift you've given me.
  represent: 代表 perceive: 感知 level: 同高的 friendship: 友谊
  才能够代表你的礼物所表达的相同的情意。
  It's no wonder suicide rates, skyrocket this time of year.
  wonder: 惊奇 suicide: 自杀的 rate: 比率 skyrocket: 飞涨
  怪不得每年这个时候自杀率狂飙呀。
  -Penny: Okay, you know what? Forget it., I'm not giving you a present.
  忘了这事吧,我不会送你礼物了。
  -Sheldon: No, it's too late. I see it.
  不,太迟了,我看见了。
  That elf sticker says, "To Sheldon."
  elf: 精灵 sticker: 贴纸
  那个精灵贴纸上写着"赠Sheldon"。
  The die has been cast.
  die: 骰子 cast: 掷
  骰子已经掷出,
  The moving finger has writ, Hannibal has crossed the alps.
  finger: 手指 cross: 渡过 alps: 阿尔卑斯山
  魔手已经伸出 (阿加莎小说"魔手"),汉尼拔已经越过了阿尔卑斯山(汉尼拔率军巧过山,击溃罗马军)。
  -Wolowitz: I know. It's funny when, it's not happening to us.
  就是啊,看别人热闹最乐呵。
  -Penny: Sheldon, I am very, very sorry.
  Sheldon 我真的非常抱歉。
  -Sheldon: No. No, I brought this on myself by being such, an endearing and important part of your life.
  endearing: 可爱的
  不,我自找的,谁叫我出现在你生命里,又那么可爱,那么举足轻重呢。
  I'm going to need a ride to the mall.
  mall: 购物商场
  我需要有人载我去卖场。
  -Wolowitz: It's happening to us.
  风水轮流转,我们该倒霉了。
  -David: Are you gonna make it?
  你能行吗?,
  -Leonard: Yeah, I guess.
  嗯,没问题吧。
  -David: All right.
  行。
  -Leonard: Thanks for letting me, try out your motorcycle.
  谢谢让我试骑你的摩托车
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz2/288278.html